Info for a newbieand info on astral realm and belial and other notables

Hi I just joined this forum but I’ve read a lot of the posts on here for the past few days I’ve been practicing for about seven months but I became a satanist about 5 months ago I haven’t shared this fact and I have only met 2 practitioners of magic in general i have a deep vested interest in belial for private reasons and I would like to know about anything that isn’t posted like what specific jobs he has more about him in general I would also like to hear your experiences with other notable demons and I guess any tips you can give someone who is relatively new also any info on the workings of the astral realm exploring and just general tidbits any help is appreciated

1 Like

Please introduce yourself before making any more posts. It’s one of the few rules 'round these parts. Doing so tells the forum a bit about you and what you are interested in.

3 Likes

Thank you I just did it

2 Likes

Would also like to know some good uses for elemental energy especially fire and air

@Bls10 I would just start reading through the forum for a while. It’s broken down by subject and there’s a wealth of information. Read through the subjects you’re interested in for a week or two at least. Then come back with some more specific questions. I can almost guarantee you’ll find what you’re looking for and it will help you to develop more questions.

3 Likes

As some examples air is related to communication and fire to passion, also it may be used for magical attack.

1 Like