Im New. First Night. I want to Regain custody of my kids. And Have sex with anywoman I want and make her desire me and abundace of wealth

Abundace of riches lots of sex with whom I chose
Regain custody and always have a hard dick women be for

3 Likes

Say. Hi, hi, here.

It’s one of the forum rules, please have a look over them as well, thanks and welcome.

And might i say it’s refreshing to see someone who knows exactly what they are after. :smiling_imp:

For all Learn Evocation.

6 Likes

Straight to the point. I’l like it!:ok_hand:

Now regarding this, how new are you to all of this? Have you done any spells before? Have you researched on the different spirits/entities/deities whom can help you manifest these desires?

3 Likes

Evocation is beyond spells it is created something from nothing most of us on here including myself are quite good at least

2 Likes

So far Sitri and Asmodeus are the ones I’ve learned create lust also the Satanic Bible has an invocation of Lust I want to Read upon on

@godflowpussypop For custody evoke the soul of whoever you are trying to win custody from. Trap it in a jar, and use it to blackmail them as their health and life falls apart. If they still refuse or complain to the police simply end them. You have their soul after all.

4 Likes

How can I evoke my exwife soul

1 Like

@godflowpussypop Same way as you would evoke anyone else. I am assuming the preparatory immersion is already there. Simply enter into a trance state, make substantial contact, and call her forth through whatever incantation you prefer.

1 Like

I’m new to all of this

1 Like

@godflowpussypop What you are asking for isn’t a beginner goal. If you come on here and ask questions related to advanced goals, then replies that involve advanced magick is what you are going to get. There’s just no way around it. If you want to create change in the world you need to have the power. Learn to evoke first. Then, come back to this.

3 Likes

How did you learn to Evoke?

1 Like

@godflowpussypop OAA. Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis. I am not the evocation expert here btw.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Winning the Lottery is a good deal…

1 Like

How so??

Start here.

Eat right.

Go to the gym.

Learn to respect and forgive yourself.

Look at the reasons you don’t have custody of your kids. Determine if any of the reasons are because of something you did. If so, change it. If not, make a clear concise case against it.

Improvement and godhood starts with the self. The self must be healthy physically and emotionally to build positive effects with magic. Negative emotion can be used but in my opinion, and in this case you should start with the positive.

Just my thoughts. There’s no judgment on you or your situation. I’m dealing with custody concerns myself. I’m here if you just want to message and vent.

5 Likes

Nice!!! Thank you

1 Like

You are absolutely right

1 Like

Right now I’m just reading a lot…and Learning ignorance is what separates people from eachother

1 Like

Omg I never thought of that. I love when someone blows my mind open to new possibilities. Are there any special seals that need to be placed on the jar to stop the soul from leaving?

5 Likes