If You have a Indigo Candle 👹👹👹

Hey BALG,
Happy Thanksgiving to You guys!

I channeled my Intuition in the middle of a ritual while i was using a Indigo Candle for a Anti-Mind Control Spell (lol) and here is what I got:

Non Baneful Aspects of The Indigo Candle

● Clairvoyance (seeing the truth Clearly)

● The Power to Think for oneself and to come to ones own conclusions in the mundane world (and spiritual)

● The ability to have a rational, healthy debate and accept contrary evidence without going into denial

● Breaking the Influence of A Mentally Manipulative person on a single human or a group of humans

● Breaking the Influence of a Mentally Manipulative Spirit off a single human/spirit or a group of humans/spirits

● Having the intuition necesaary to tell if in fact you are in a illusion.

● The confidence to stand on your thoughts and beliefs regardless of Social/Political Corectedness

● Cleansing The Mental Body and Consciousness of Indoctrination and Ideas. This does NOT (NOT!) destroy the indoctrination, but removes the bullshit dogma so you can see and contemplate the occult wisdom behind the story.

● Provides Focus

Baneful Aspect of The Indigo Candle

● Allows you to steer the thoughts and Ideas of a person/spirit in a general direction

● Allows you to access the Mind of A Person (The Flame becomes the mind of target) and control them

● When combined with Psychic Vampirism, you can suck the mental influece and pieces of their mind out of them.

● You can Blind A person to the Truth of a Situation.

● You can access the Casual plane and access how people remember the truth of a situation in general and alter their memory of it. (Mandela Effect here)

● Direct, Access, and put Ideas into the collective Consciousness

● Scry into the collective consciousness to see the dominating mental ideas that currently control the populace and manipulate them from there. Have fun with that one hehehe

There you go guys! E.A. koetting has a different list of attributes in his books Baneful Magic and Works Of Darkness.

I am NOT saying those are incorrect, but this is YOUR MAGIC. If your intuition gives you a different set of attributes for your indigo candle spell, then by all means follow your intuition. The Above is meant to be a guide and to be used for inspiration and ideas.

:metal::metal::metal::metal:
The Powers Of The Left Hand Path have spoken
:fist::fist::fist::fist:

11 Likes

Interesting, I may end up buying one myself.

3 Likes

You should and tell us the results.

2 Likes

I’m planning to make a few of these later, I have the right dyes. Gotta check once i make it home. Just got another project to work on before december. Knew this was gonna be a busy month but Damnnnn :laughing:

2 Likes

Interesting about candles as I’ve just been doing some twin candle burning and ended up with a truly weird experience - I don’t fully understand this and I’m not 100% clear if I was talking to myself as my Beloved’s in my mind, but I felt as if I was having a telepathic conversation with my object of desire.

Totally bizarre, I calmed him down, because obviously hearing a strange voice must freak someone out - and it was a conversation, normal. He was wondering how I was doing this - I was pretty shocked too. It was skype but with candles.

After the candles went out there were still traces of connection and we had a truly odd Pythonesque conversation about “where the hell do you think I keep my dishwasher? In the attic?”

We also were trying to work out a film name - he wasn’t helping. It was a truly weird three way conversation.

This was the most bizarre experience. I managed to reconnect later it was humorous and ended on a good note but I’m as telepathic as a brick - so can anyone explain please.

I have no mental health issues that I am aware of other than being peculiar! Nothing other than my normal medication, no visions, no alcohol, no smoking.

I’ve had one or two snippets of this today without the candles - I don’t want to intrude on him as he is working, and if this is truly telepathy and I am getting to him, I need to do this without being intrusive, without stalking him, or causing him anxiety. No, I don’t want that. No no no.

How exactly could I prove without any shadow of doubt that we are communicating - how best? Has to be something small he can do, it has to be from mind to action. This is weird, if it’s not me having a breakdown.

4 Likes

This is cool, have you seen him since to confirm?
If not then try to get him to do something seemingly meaningless like post a cat meme on Facebook or something similar.

1 Like

Sadly I think it’s either having spoken to a layer of his mind that is so far removed from his consciousness (as I tried later to transmit my mobile number to him using the same method) or it’s the damned lusting for results wishful thinking thing that means I so want this man in my life to give me a great big boot up the bum.

Something THAT did happen was that I was out shopping today and on the way home I found a trail of stars - small plastic translucent star shapes (there were 5 but I picked up 4) - my lucky stars so I’ve no idea if that is a sign, coincidence etc. Oh well, on to the next plan… I guess I’m too analytical!

Actually - you know something almost forgot I did burn a candle and asked Lord Rosier what I should do. He gave me some ideas which are basically “get off your arse and show your worth”. He’s right.

1 Like