I sold my soul. Break pact with satan? Am I going to hell?. Is satan just a thought form?

I can give you that, as I have never been.

1 Like

@Ozraga and I suppose I’ve only ever bothered to visit the nice sections except when working with the Qliphoth. I will have to explore the other parts further at some point.

1 Like

It is alwasy good to seek out the unknown. In my opinion that’s part of the fun.:grin:

1 Like

@Ozraga Yes. Agreed.

1 Like

Back to topic though.

It is best to rule things out before jumping to a conclusion. Process of elimination is your friend.

The advce to seek help for your schizophrenia is sound.

If you believe you have sold your soul and are unable to abandon that concept, I suggest you evoke the demon Varnaxis, a human (blood relative of mine) who through many lifetimes acquired power and then, in his final earthly incarnation, actually “sold his soul” as a child.

He is now ascended to demonic status, and will help you renegotiate the terms and attain a more favourable outcome:

Here’s a method of opening sigils to begin contact with him:

5 Likes

Thank yo Lady_eva . Some questions I have are how would I go about evoking this demon and what ways would I use to renegotiate The Selling of my soul.

Use the sigil method oin that loink I gave you to begin with, also, call on him and light a black candle, ideally, or red (NOT white, if you can’t get black or red don’t bother) and make a connection, first.

Do this a few times, explain you made the deal when you were unwell, and your mind was clouded, and that you wish to adjust it now that you’re better.

1 Like

I read the link you sent about sigils. Where is that sigil located, tho?. When I ask the demon questions will it listen and respond?.

If you cannot be bothered to read the link I posted then I can no longer be bothered to reply.

btw Can we place a curse on the curser btw? I know who it was . She’s a horrible person

Please make your next post an intro, I have sent you a PM regarding this, green icon, top right of page.

just did. Thanks for the reminder.

Sorry about that. Il read the other posts now

I never wanted a deal with satan. However sense I’m under these circumstance what around should I say?. That I flat out want, out or do I have to renegotiate it. If so What about should I say?.\

Also whats a good size for the sigil and and would a printed sigil work from a printer?

Hi there

I’m a beginner here but I suggest you read properly the links you where given. Take the time to do this properly, write down the changes you want made to the pact and think carefully this time what you want.

As for the sigil you need to draw it by hand as best you can with black ink, don’t worry about the size.

I’m still unsure myself on the entity Satan but why didn’t you go with Lucifer in the first place?

I’ve head nothing but good things

3 Likes

Blood is better for pacts I would say.

He’s got himself in enough trouble with blood, I would think. :thinking:

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva I suppose you are right. His choice at the end of the day.

1 Like

Eb Working With My Uncle

Thanks for the replies. I have a few questions before I proceed

Can I use a black marker?

Do I have to renegotiate the pact or can I ask to be free from it?.

What exactly do I do after drawling the sigil and lighting a black candle?

Do I need any type of black candle or does it have to be tapered or special in any sort of way

Update: Can I still sell my soul to Lucifer or am I stuck with satan?. How exactly should I go about this.

Am I going to hell or torture regardless of what I do? and final question would be should I use the satan cigil or the one from your uncle… or both. Thank you

Cajunjay. I don’t know. I should have. Does anyone know if I can swap pacts with Lucifer. I was out of my mind. The curse caused voices… and didn’t know what I was doing. I never even believed in hell at the time.

Can I still sell my soul to Lucifer or am I stuck with satan. How exactly should I go about this.