How to soul travel

how too do it? is there a particular… meditation or somthing?

Buy EA’s Mastering Soul Travel course. It gives you everything you need to know, from beginning to end.

3 Likes

does it deliver on its promieses?

1 Like

You can find basics just about anywhere. Once you get a taste for it, and you know it is something you can do, EA’'s course will give you the rest of it.

Meditate, enter theta gamma sync, think of a place, will yourself there, anchor yourself to something. Enjoy the view.

The place you think of can be another room in the house for starters.

EA’ s course should be a terrific investment to solidify your skills.

4 Likes

dear dominus.Ritual helps you get there.of course in addition to Erich’s courses naturally.until you can purchase 'Mastering Soul Travel’perform a ritual of your own making.you will get results!perhaps i may ask a question of you.do you know of a way that cuts Time in half to do remote viewing from a past life?any thoughts you have will help!i appreciate this sincerely!infernal blessings&hailsz!Raquel

I once read some tips in a magazine, by a Magick author: concentrate on the Sahasrara chakra, on a dot or little flame and use rythmic breathing: inspiration-pause-expiration-pause.

1 Like

That reminds me to “rudolf of germany the tall white alien” (that dude is described with three words: “WHAT THE FUCK??!”)

Anyway, but gives some nice inspiration.

Create a place in your mind, or just hold the image of an place which you know pretty well.

1 Like

This is an area I need to work on as well. My experiences thus far have been by accident lol

1 Like

Sorry I know my short instructions aren’t all that helpful.

One thing that is good to try is basic sensory deprivation like sitting in a closet while wearing dense foam earplugs. Sit there long enough and some vivid, ultra real images will flood your mind. Ensure adequate ventilation and hydration.

Takes me 20 minutes sometimes now, without any sensory deprivation. I’m no master and the destinations aren’t always controlled by my consciousness.

Once the mind starts vivid imagery, you can try your soul projection.

It is unmistakable, because it looks and feels as real as everyday life.

3 Likes

I’ll send you a tutorial for one method of acquiring past-life information, it’s not for remote viewing but it might help.

Thank you Lady Eva!your guidance is well appreciated!Hailsz&Infernal Blessings!Raquel

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that info. I will try it! I can astral travel but not at will… It kinda just happens and I can’t remember much. I want to learn to control it better and actually remember most of what happens! Not bits and pieces. And I want to learn how to view my past lives too. I think that would help me immensely.