How to Perform Magick With KEK?

How would you do magick w/ KEK? I’d need the help of a graphic artist to create KEK memes, etc.

I mean, representations of myself as a KEK figure. Has any of you used him in yr rituals?

1 Like

Kek is a force of chaos. Chaos makes up existence. Is there a wrong way to work with Kek? If you can think of a way then chances are you’re on the right track. My 2¢

Try getting an idol that represents KEK, and that can be anything really, a picture, statue, even a plush pepe the frog doll will work. write kek’s name on it, i prefer doing that in hieroglyphs but it may not matter, then do a ritual where your consecrating it to him, now to be clear, your not trying to bind him to it, your inviting him to take possession of it, big difference.

Then you use that idol in much the same way as a scrying mirror. Now because kek is a pure acausal entity expect a lot of what you get from him to be confusing as all hell, and be prepared for him to move in your life in some really interesting ways.:wink:

1 Like

Take a photo of what you want and post it on 4chan. That is the most simple way. And you can become more elaborate if you like but I believe for it to work you have to be living in synch with the forces of chaos and void. You see think of it like this, when you roll dice or flip a coin or anything that has a random outcome that is determined by chance the force that causes that chance is Kek.Kek is the current of randomality. In the void of existence Kek is the choice to be. It is the ultimate creative force in the universe, Kek is the Morphogenesis that causes stem cells to decide what they will be or what will cause rivers or trees to sprout a random yet ordered form. Kek is the order spontaneously sprouting from chaos. The Masons have one thing right there, it is Ordo ab Chao!

1 Like

Through the teachings of Seth and necromancy sometimes there comes a time where people start questioning who/what is possessing them, like they are trying to talk to god. This is awkward because I am also really telepathic so even if I didn’t have a spirit working people try to leech on and read my subconscious and unless I am meditating deeply they are going to find a word in my subconscious to meet at. Seth taught that the best word to use in place of misreads when people are questioning what is possessing them would be the word “cuck.” Belial taught me “your-kin” in supplement. This can be sketchy sometimes, but I usually communicate telepathically afterwords that there is no god here to explain. They are most likely trying to question in their mind my omniscience, or the omniscience or a god-form, egregore and at one point dead soul. Ironically this word first came into my head when I was scrolling my news feed the day Bernie Sanders resigned his spot in the primary to hiLiary saying Bernie was in his cuck-stance and when I use this word on the astral its non-political. deja vu. So in essence this astral place holder word came out about from the surfacing of an “alt-right meme.”

Ha! A fucking cuck! That’s awesome! I love it.

Be careful, I don’t know if it was magick. But I thought if we used kek memes for money it might work. So I tried, I thought that if I had more I could donate more to my favorite charity.
Well… recently I got more time at work which means more money…but it was at really shitty hours. Hours where I have to get up at 3:00AM
Now, I have to donate part of the increase because if I don’t he will fuck me over. So he delivered but he trolled me while doing it.

Oh boy, this is why I have found that it’s better to be specific and understand that KEK magick if not directed by specific intent will take the path of least resistance, the way it works is an exact mirror of the way things happen in the natural world because that is the force that created the natural world and perpetuates it.

I thought all magick pretty much took the path of least resistance.
Like my house, came to me beautifully but through the line of family. A random person didnt just didnt walk up to me and say hey take my house. Because the odds of that are slim to none. But if some random person does want to give me a house feel free :slight_smile:

Just I know Azazel worked it out and delivered but he went through the easiest path to get it done. And accomplished a few other goals in the process.

I thought all magick pretty much took the path of least resistance.
Like my house, came to me beautifully but through the line of family. A random person didnt just didnt walk up to me and say hey take my house. Because the odds of that are slim to none. But if some random person does want to give me a house feel free :slight_smile:

Just I know Azazel worked it out and delivered but he went through the easiest path to get it done. And accomplished a few other goals in the process.[/quote]I guess that is true for most magick, good point.

Here’s an experiment:

Analyse the image, and you’ll see KEK! It’s an attempt at bringing a beloved soap opera character (Sheila Carter) back from the dead… Posted it on 4chan: http://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/80875972 .

The last time Sheila Carter was seen alive (from late 2006 to early 2007), she looked like Phyllis Summers (played by Michelle Stafford at the time, now played by Gina Tognoni):

2 Likes

There is a mantra one can use to invoke Kek. It is “ribbit”. Repeat it in a flat monotone voice spacing each vocalization out by six seconds, Then, after a period of this increase the intensity by raising your voice and shortening the incantation to three second intervals. Try it and let me know how it works for you.

2 Likes

Guess what? Sheila’s still alive and she’s back—looking like her old self.

1 Like