How to communicate with spirit?

Hi, this is bothering me for quite sometime since i decide to do my first evocation. I’m affraid that i can’t communicate with my spirit and receive message from them. I’m affraid to missintercept their message. I’m affraid if everything that i believe i received from them is just my imagination or something.

I’ve been read that you can use pendulum for simple question and scrying mirror to complex question or visions, and some people said that they can receive message from their dream or lucid dream, but are those method really accurate? How can i be sure that it’s not my brain messing with me?

I believe i’m not the only person who strugle with this, i believe someone else have the same issue and already have solution for this matter.

Please help…

4 Likes

You may find some of the threads link here of use. :+1:

1 Like

Currently I’m attempting daily evocations, channeling messages, and I often have (or remember) dreams which in two occasions I spontaneously tried to interpret, coming up with some meanings. I am experiencing how the brain may indeed filter the aforesaid messages (adding, changing…) but also how them are being refined and the validity of a “Fake it till you make it” approach.
You could also try Energy Body | The Magick Key To Energizing Your Chakras Probably this improved my abilities.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Both of you…

@Dinmiatus sorry if i’m asking obvious question and not searching first. Thank you for the link you provided, i found so much usefull information there. I believe lady eva sent me some usefull links for beginner but im still halfway to check it all up.

@fapa79 “fake it till you make it” kinda bother me a litle :sweat_smile: Some people suggested me to open my third eye or kundalini chakra to be able to see the other world but i’m too scared to see what i’m not suppossed to see. Well, you know, like ghost etc. I don’t know if i can handle the visions. I will check the link you gave me. Thank you…

2 Likes

At first you will assume them to be your own thoughts, or that you’re losing your mind. Practice helps, I still feel like I’m going crazy most of the time. Some people can hear a different tone to the thoughts. In time I suspect I will, for now everything sounds like my own internal voice. Realizing I couldn’t have personally known the information received also helps a lot.

3 Likes

@Scarletto, firstly don’t be afraid it can attract the wrong spirit. It’s your temple, you decide who’s in or who may not come in.
Look into banishing and sigils (to verify). Then evoking will not be a problem at all. You might feel good after the first time. I got a very good feeling with angels and Daemons and I have doubts to.

1 Like

Also pay attention to your body and how it feels. Are you warm, cold, feeling heavy, oddly anxious? For me when I call demons I feel what I call head whooshy. My root chakra goes crazy, sometimes to the point where I feel like I’m about to climax. Sometimes I feel touches on my body, or a pressure and warmth under my eyes. I’ve never felt a heaviness to the air yet, but I will feel changes within me. A strong connection has me feel enveloped.

1 Like

Do you feel this during an evocation to so it’s not only during invocations? I feel goosebumps, flickering candle.

1 Like

Evocation, but only when I have a connection built. I’ve only tried invocation once and nothing happened. I do get candle flickers depending on who I’m working with. Sometimes way higher than naturally possible. A taper candle with a 7 inch flame that splits into parts and dances like crazy, isn’t what I would describe as the standard way a candle burns.

2 Likes

I had the same this morning, tried invocation. It’s surely a difference with a normal flame.

1 Like

@Narsonix @Borgy i did it last night. I evoked Lucifer but i didn’t feel his pressence. My candle did flickered but i think it’s just wind or my breath since i’m too nervous. Do you think he came? I used his sigil so i’m sure i didn’t evoke wrong spirit. It’s just i can’t feel him. I ask him to manifest in my scrying mirror but the mirror didn’t show anything. Should i wait him to reach me or should i try to evoke him again?

Hi @Scarletto, if you are nervous then he will notice itt (nothing to worry about). Apparently my first evocation was good, only my senses didn’t pick up what he wanted to show, say. My incense was taking form. So after that I did more evocations and in those evocations I got the same feeling as you. Now this weekend I did study more into evocation and I think that I know what I did wrong and this may help you to. First of all and that I already knew is you must get into the right state and this takes a while. So don’t find it strange to mediate 15 -25 minutes the first times and focus on something, like for example a wall lamp (light gazing), that gazing will get you in the right state and vision will get blur. Then gaze into the sigil with the same blurry vision until the lines get white or it flashes. Then recall the enn while in this state and keep this doing till you feel energy or contact (the mistake people make is to stop the ritual while there is contact, but the don’t see the contact). State your purpose (wait for a reaction, or talk if you learned that) and close the session. Mostly with Lucifer he can stay how long as he wants and may leave if he wants to leave (you can say something like that)

2 Likes

And now your fear. We can shake hands on that to @Scarletto . I’m a former Christian and yes with good memories of my church and with some bad memories in what people have done to the church with dogma’s. So that’s why I explore the RHP and LHP, I don’t believe everything I hear. But of course you are programmed by dogma to have that fear. So after reading much horror stories what can happen, if you as a former Christian with your fear contact a Daemon or Lucifer. You can get an egregore etc… I did my evocation with the upmost respect and the person I am. With good intentions. And I only got good and positivity back :slight_smile: So I urge you to follow your heart and don’t worry about your fears in this evocations. Lucifer can test you but he sees you for who you are. And if you notice something that doesn’t feel right. Call on him and know that he will protect you. This really works.

2 Likes

It’s also my experience that evoking the same spirit builds your connection with them. I can hear occasional messages from someone I work with frequently, but may only get a few light tingles from a spirit I’ve just met.