How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

I am writing this post because I feel it necessary to give thanks to a spiritual entity I am currently working with. His name is King Paimon, also known as a demon from the Goetia. He is a demonic king that rules over 200 legions of spirits and he is said to be very obedient to Lucifer. Before I begin to tell why I chose to dedicate this post to him, I will give some basic information about him in case you should chose to evoke him after reading this.

What He Can Teach You & Help You With:
King Paimon can teach all arts and sciences and in my experience, this also includes the ability to write better, things like articles, poetry, and even catchy posts on Facebook that attract a lot of attention. He can also help with artistic skills and he can help with musical abilities too. He can teach you secrets from the past and present and he can provide you good familiars to stay by your side. He is best known for manipulation of others and can make anyone submit to the will of the magician who evokes him. He should be observed towards the west if possible when summoning him from an altar.

His Name, How To Properly Address Him:
As for his name, a little warning ahead of time. He does not like to be called just ā€œPaimonā€ he finds it disrespectful as he feels he has earned his title of king and here in a minute, you will see why he is so highly respected and sought after. If you call him just ā€œPaimonā€ and not King Paimon, he expects you to offer him something to earn his respect in a different way. But from my own experiences with him, if you call him King Paimon from the minute you meet him, he will favor you for your respects paid to him.

His Personality:
He is very friendly towards humans as long as you are respectful while in his presence. He is full of energy and is known to make a lot of noise when he appears, lights may flicker, you may suddenly feel full of energy yourself, and also working with him seems to activate the root chakra in some and make you feel sexually excited. I have had him bang on my altar to let me know he has arrived, not an angry bang, just a loud thump like he had smacked his hand down on the top of my altar. I have also had electronic devices go haywire when he is around, batteries dying, things lighting up that are turned off or unplugged.

Some Interesting Facts:

-His Zodiac Position: 10-14 degrees of Taurus
-Tarot Card That Represents Him: 6 of Pentacles
-His Associated Planet: Mercury
-His Associated Metal: Mercury
-His Element: Earth
-His Associated Plant: Bindweed
-Best Candle Color For Summoning Him: Black and Dark blue
-His Rank: King

How King Paimon Has Helped Me, My Story:
I have been working with him very closely lately and I can say that out of all the demons I have worked with, he is very effective and probably the quickest when it comes to manifesting the results you ask for. He has shown me lately just how powerful his manipulation abilities are. I am in the process of making a pact with him and I would love to continue working with him permanently, with he as my patron.

I have been struggling a lot over the years. I went thru a divorce back in 2013 and it was hard on me, not because I separated from my husband that I had known for 15 years and even dated all throughout high school, but because my ex-husband made a lot of money and he was always there to cover my ass when I could not afford something I needed. We divorced because of his controlling and manipulative personality, and also because he would get drunk and very mean and usually would end up hitting me so hard I had a black eye and could not leave the house for 3-4 days. He also turned into a hardcore atheist and was always on my ass for my quote ā€œstupid magick bullshitā€.

Living with him, I could not ascend magickally as he was always making fun of my magickal endeavors to the point I felt embarrassed to do magick when he was in the house. He did not care that I did magick, but I did hide it from him when I did a spell for fear of being ridiculed because of our difference in beliefs. So I had to leave him for my own good. He was making me depressed and I was drinking alcohol almost every damn night to drown out my pain since my husband liked to call me fat, ugly, and worthless and he said I looked like a manly lesbian. How could talking to me like that inspire me to be beautiful? It canā€™t. So I left but ever since I have had some financial troubles handling everything on my own.

I do not feel secure living in an apartment as there is always the risk of being evicted. I need a house of my own to feel secure and safe for good. One of the first things I asked King Paimon for, was to convince my dad to let me build my home on his land because if I have to pay for land on top of house building costs, it will take 20 years and I donā€™t have time for that. Land is expensive! Plus, a lot of my other family members all have their homes on my dadā€™s land, like our own little family village full of men that know how to handle guns for protection purposes (myself included in that, I learned how to use a gun when I was 14) so it would feel safer for me.

About 9 days later, my parents went on a trip and they ran into this company that builds small homes for 1-2 people or you can buy a home kit and assemble it yourself. Itā€™s a real house, made of wood with a solid foundation, but they make home building easier for women and elderly people. So my dad comes home with a large booklet and says, ā€œThis is the company we are going with for your house. We stumbled upon this company during our trip and the houses they make would be perfect for youā€.

My dad said, itā€™s going to cost you about $23,000 but if I do most of the labor for you and get your older brother to help me, we can narrow it down to about $17,000 for your home. He even showed me a blueprint of the land and where wants to place my house. So I am currently using my money for my first home, built strictly with savings and my monthly income, no stupid 25-30 year mortgage. So that was the first thing he did for me and I paid him by making a drawing for him that I spent several hours on. I poured my soul into making that piece for him.

How King Paimon Is Helping Me Now, Very FAST Results:
I made a proposition to King Paimon that my main passions in life are the occult, art, and music. I stated that I wanted to educate others on the occult and how it really works to eliminate and undo the Hollywood bullshit movie brainwashing that many new magicians have been subjected to, as well as to teach current magicians new things. I told him I would educate others on him and other demons, and stand firm for my beliefs that Christianity and similar religions were ā€œmade upā€ to keep the general population under the control of governments and elite societies.

I told him that I wanted to make a pact with him in the future. Technically, I have not even made the pact with him yet. I simply stated to him that I wanted to start a blog, I wanted to advertise my music on youtube (my music is occult related), I wanted to start several occult themed boards on Pinterest, and to maintain multiple Facebook pages for magickal education and many more things. I told him, If he would lead people to my magickal education websites and make them appealing so people will actually engage with the content I post instead of just skimming thru it and moving on, I would repay him greatly.

So if you are contemplating on evoking King Paimon, go for it. You have no idea what you are in store for and he is very friendly too. Very understanding and patient with magicians who are new to evocation or have not fully awakened their astral senses. I am not new to either one of those, but you get the idea.

How I Communicate With Him:
I seem to have linked up with him very closely, I can hear his thoughts. He communicates with me all the time now and I can hear him placing thoughts in my mind in order to tell me things, as I cannot yet hear his voice in a fully audible way. He does not try to manipulate me with his thoughts, this is how me and him communicate most effectively. He basically speaks through me and I write down everything that is said. But that is my story, and to all others good luck in your magickal endeavors.

209 Likes

The photo makes me think that you used the ā€œletter of intentā€ method to first contact King Paimon. Is that the case, or was it just a nice pic? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a great read! Thank you so much for taking the time to actually type that out.

9 Likes

Excellent workā€¦if you write a book Ill pay good money for itā€¦we need more like you on the forum providing workable practical experience.

22 Likes

Nope, I summoned him directly into my room the first time with good ole fashioned candles and a sigil. I just liked the pic as most images of him are black and white and they look like and old style of art. This was the best one I could find that was more modern, and one out of the only 3 I found that had color.

And the letter writing pic was used to create the mood of writing a pact to go along with my story.

9 Likes

One of the best post that I ever seen

1 Like

From the descriptions of his powers, I would never have considered that King Paimon could increase website traffic or engagement. Itā€™s also interesting that heā€™s a Mercury spirit, but black and dark blue are his colors.

5 Likes

Well those are the ususal suggested candle colors. I have used red many times and purple and they work just as well, even used orange once when that was all I had on hand. His associated color is said to be dark blue, but I too would have pictured it as red or orange given his associations with mercury. He is good at manipulation which I guess could even include manipulating search results so others will be more likely to see the content.

12 Likes

I have enjoyed reading your story. Stories like these bring motivation and inspire to do better, to BE better within ourselves. It pleases me greatly to see or hear someone who has struggled in the past, and has not given up, because failure is not acceptable in their eyes. We all have our struggles in life, and I applaud you successes. I know there will be many more to come. May you continue to prosper and stay true to yourself. Goodluck!

15 Likes

well no wonder i havent gotten results with this demonā€¦ ive just been calling him paimon. he shouldā€™ve said somethingā€¦or maybe he did, through you?

8 Likes

Well, demons have sort of an unwritten set of expectations, they expect you to know certain things when evoking them like how to behave, how to address them when speaking, how to make an offering. They will not teach you any of this before hand, they will teach you these things after you connect with them so you will know what to expect from other demons in the future though. Tough, I know, but itā€™s just an unspoken code.

13 Likes

Just an update:

Last night I decided to finalize the pact with King Paimon. I wrote up the pact, signed my name to it, and affixed 3 drops of my blood onto the paper next to my signature (my way of showing a spirit how serious I am). May seem odd to you, but we all have our own methods that work best for us.

Before calling upon him, I decided to summon Lucifer as I had an offering for him and one for King Paimon as well. A food offering. I am living with relatives right now and my mother in this case, her religious beliefs are not the problem, she is very OCD so I could not leave out a large offering because if she found it she would think I was just wasting the food then she would ban me from getting more. I had two offerings set aside, one for each spirit. I gave them each a piece of a crunchy oats nā€™ honey bar, a piece of a fruits nā€™ almonds granola bar, and a piece of mint chocolate. I dedicated the offerings to them and asked that if any other spirits were present, do not touch the offerings. I placed one offering on the right side of the room, and the other on the left.

I first summoned Lucifer to give him the offering, just a general offering of friendship as he has helped me many times before. He came very quickly as usual. As I was gazing upon his sigil and saying ā€œLucifer come!ā€ I barely even got to the 3rd ā€œLucifer come!ā€ before he appeared and said what do you need? When I was done speaking to him, he began to enjoy the offering, lingering in the right side corner of my room. Then I began to summon King Paimon. I called his name one time while gazing at his sigil and of course since Lucifer was still present, he let out a little chuckle and said ā€œThatā€™s not necessaryā€ (referring to me using the sigil to evoke him). He then said ā€œPaimon come henceā€ and he instantly appeared. So I said, well that was easy and let out a little chuckle of my own.

Lucifer continued to enjoy his offering as I began speaking to King Paimon, telling him why I requested his presence. At this point, the energy in the room was so powerful my whole body was tingling, it felt like (if such a thing were real) that I would have been able to shoot lightning bolts out of my right hand, because I could feel my left hand sucking up the energy all around me, like my subconscious mind was thinking whoa thatā€™s strong, we got grab some of that. I told him I had finally drawn up that pact we spoke of a few weeks ago and asked if he is still willing. I looked up at him, as I was sitting on the couch in my room with my altar table in front of me, and he standing over top of me peering down at me. He gives me a firm nod and says ā€œgo aheadā€.

I began reading the words on the paper and stopping every so often to elaborate on some of the points I had made in the pact. I will not reveal the exact nature of the pact as per my privacy but upon completion I asked him if he would agree to the terms I set and if not, I can rewrite the pact in a way that would satisfy him while still upholding my initial proposals. At this point, he was pacing back and forth with his hand on his chin occasionally saying ā€œmmm-hmmmā€ and ā€œI seeā€. He was obviously doing that to be funny, bullshitting with me as he does have a sense of humor and at that point, it would not have surprised me if he wouldā€™ve suddenly manifested a tobacco pipe and a red bath robe (tv reference there). And Lucifer, still present, started laughing again.

I then said, do you agree to these terms? ā€œYes, That would be fineā€ he said. I told him I would be making him a permanent sigil painting which later on, will be filled with my energy and his. I then asked if he wanted me to burn the contract and scatter the ashes or keep it and he said ā€œHang on to itā€. Then I gave him his offering. He lingered around for about 10 minutes after that fiddling with the food I left out for him. I then asked myself out loud, forgetting that he was still present, ā€œI wonder how the spirits really use the food when they drain from it?ā€ and just then he answered and explained it to me.

Very interesting, and that was actually the first time I had ever evoked multiple entities into the room with me at the same time. Never really had a need to evoke more than one at a time before. I was expecting it to be an energy overload on me, making me feel ill or overwhelmed because thinking back to the days when I did my very first evocation, it did make me feel a little out of sorts for the following days because my body was not used to it, so I figured that evoking two entites at once may have been the same. However, it was a good type of powerful energy and I found myself (while chatting with King Paimon) starting to fall asleep while sitting up. I told him, I apologize but I have to lay down, all this energy, getting sleepy, human, you know how that goes. And he said ā€œI understandā€.

So thatā€™s how it went for me.

50 Likes

[quote=ā€œRavensAscent, post:12, topic:5850ā€]Just an update:

Last night I decided to finalize the pact with King Paimon. I wrote up the pact, signed my name to it, and affixed 3 drops of my blood onto the paper next to my signature (my way of showing a spirit how serious I am). May seem odd to you, but we all have our own methods that work best for us.

Before calling upon him, I decided to summon Lucifer as I had an offering for him and one for King Paimon as well. A food offering. I am living with relatives right now and my mother in this case, her religious beliefs are not the problem, she is very OCD so I could not leave out a large offering because if she found it she would think I was just wasting the food then she would ban me from getting more. I had two offerings set aside, one for each spirit. I gave them each a piece of a crunchy oats nā€™ honey bar, a piece of a fruits nā€™ almonds granola bar, and a piece of mint chocolate. I dedicated the offerings to them and asked that if any other spirits were present, do not touch the offerings. I placed one offering on the right side of the room, and the other on the left.

I first summoned Lucifer to give him the offering, just a general offering of friendship as he has helped me many times before. He came very quickly as usual. As I was gazing upon his sigil and saying ā€œLucifer come!ā€ I barely even got to the 3rd ā€œLucifer come!ā€ before he appeared and said what do you need? When I was done speaking to him, he began to enjoy the offering, lingering in the right side corner of my room. Then I began to summon King Paimon. I called his name one time while gazing at his sigil and of course since Lucifer was still present, he let out a little chuckle and said ā€œThatā€™s not necessaryā€ (referring to me using the sigil to evoke him). He then said ā€œPaimon come henceā€ and he instantly appeared. So I said, well that was easy and let out a little chuckle of my own.

Lucifer continued to enjoy his offering as I began speaking to King Paimon, telling him why I requested his presence. At this point, the energy in the room was so powerful my whole body was tingling, it felt like (if such a thing were real) that I would have been able to shoot lightning bolts out of my right hand, because I could feel my left hand sucking up the energy all around me, like my subconscious mind was thinking whoa thatā€™s strong, we got grab some of that. I told him I had finally drawn up that pact we spoke of a few weeks ago and asked if he is still willing. I looked up at him, as I was sitting on the couch in my room with my altar table in front of me, and he standing over top of me peering down at me. He gives me a firm nod and says ā€œgo aheadā€.

I began reading the words on the paper and stopping every so often to elaborate on some of the points I had made in the pact. I will not reveal the exact nature of the pact as per my privacy but upon completion I asked him if he would agree to the terms I set and if not, I can rewrite the pact in a way that would satisfy him while still upholding my initial proposals. At this point, he was pacing back and forth with his hand on his chin occasionally saying ā€œmmm-hmmmā€ and ā€œI seeā€. He was obviously doing that to be funny, bullshitting with me as he does have a sense of humor and at that point, it would not have surprised me if he wouldā€™ve suddenly manifested a tobacco pipe and a red bath robe (tv reference there). And Lucifer, still present, started laughing again.

I then said, do you agree to these terms? ā€œYes, That would be fineā€ he said. I told him I would be making him a permanent sigil painting which later on, will be filled with my energy and his. I then asked if he wanted me to burn the contract and scatter the ashes or keep it and he said ā€œHang on to itā€. Then I gave him his offering. He lingered around for about 10 minutes after that fiddling with the food I left out for him. I then asked myself out loud, forgetting that he was still present, ā€œI wonder how the spirits really use the food when they drain from it?ā€ and just then he answered and explained it to me.

Very interesting, and that was actually the first time I had ever evoked multiple entities into the room with me at the same time. Never really had a need to evoke more than one at a time before. I was expecting it to be an energy overload on me, making me feel ill or overwhelmed because thinking back to the days when I did my very first evocation, it did make me feel a little out of sorts for the following days because my body was not used to it, so I figured that evoking two entites at once may have been the same. However, it was a good type of powerful energy and I found myself (while chatting with King Paimon) starting to fall asleep while sitting up. I told him, I apologize but I have to lay down, all this energy, getting sleepy, human, you know how that goes. And he said ā€œI understandā€.

So thatā€™s how it went for me.[/quote]

Hey best of luck to you in your pact with king Piamon. Iā€™m not near the level of pactmaking with spirits yet but is still a subject of interest. Little doubt Iā€™ll eventually be working toward my first one in the future. That was interesting info on the offerings. Iā€™ve never really thought to use common household food and such things, but clearly some of them like it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome.

You know, I can actually understand why the Christians (or, as I like to call them, following Classical precedent, the atheists) fear Lucifer so much. After all, how can you not love him?

4 Likes

Blazewind, about the food. At first I thought will they see such an offering as weak or unthoughtful, because I am temporarily staying with relatives that highly disapprove of alcohol in their house so obtaining wine was out of the question and besides my mom would have flipped thinking I was drinking again (used to be an alocholic thanks to the influence of a malicious entity) and giving them something like chicken would not have worked because my dog and his little miracle nose wouldā€™ve sniffed it out and tobacco, well my mom hates the fact that I smoke so if she wouldā€™ve found piles of tobacco lying on tables in my room, she would have ripped me a new ass.

So I was thinking what could I give them that no one else would notice? And something the dog would not be so interested in. If you think about it, thatā€™s not really a bad offering. Several hundred years ago, things like fruits and chocolate were considered luxuries that only the rich were privied to.

Anyway, so I checked the offerings the next morning, I did not touch them as I have read that once you offer it to the spirit, you should never touch it until itā€™s time to discard the food. About 9 hours later the chocolate was getting dry and brittle, the fruit and nut bar was drying out and turning white, and the oats and honey bar was full of moisture and soggy as could be, it was actually leaving a ring of moisture on the paper I sat it on (to keep the furniture safe from food oils or stains). I have opened these food bars before, only ate half, then kept the other half in the pack with full intentions of eating it later but I never got around to eat the other halves and normally, it takes about 6 days before the oats n honey bars get soggy from moisture and about 9 days before the fruit bars start drying out. So you could tell they were definitely absorbing energy from the foods as they were already starting to go bad just 9 hours later.

I discarded the foods 31 hours later, would have done this at the end of 24 hours but I was asleep when the 24 hour period ended because I initially made the offerings around 3:45 a.m. the day prior and I stayed awake for 35 hours total during that time so I could not wait up until 3:45 again to discard them, I was falling asleep on myself.

10 Likes

I wanted to give an offering to Belial recently, and the only thing that came to mind was the remaining half of this really posh expensive ice-cream I had been holding onto for the weekend. Thatā€™s kind of a big deal because I usually eat paleo-style and ice-cream is a really rare event, so giving him it was a genuine sacrifice of something Iā€™d wanted for myself, and wouldnā€™t be willing to just dash out and replace like a regular commodity.

I think it was the fact Iā€™d wanted it so it meant something that counted in this case as well - anyway just adding this to the discussion to show there are other ways when quality liquors, still-beating heart of the neighbourā€™s first-born, or whatever :o) are out the question.

21 Likes

Have you tried direct use of his influence on a single person yet?

Thank you for the tip about using the proper title, I should be more mindful of using them for every spirit. Mutual respect is key in any relationship.

Yes, and because of it I am getting help from family members with building my house instead of having to pay a construction crew, also my dad is letting me build my home on his property free of charge to avoid having to pay several thousand for land too or future monthly rent with landlords. I cannot keep an apartment, I am stubborn and am self-employed because I cannot handle a boss over top of me, so landlords are no different to me. I just donā€™t like someone standing over my shoulder trying to tell me how to do my job, I am best if just given a chore list and left alone for a few hours but so many managers wanna assume this power hungry role as if all entry levels employees are stupid and need constant supervision. I cannot stand that. So I took some college courses for graphic design and art and became self-employed back in 2010. But I had King Paimon persuade my dad into doing that for me.

He didnā€™t want to do it at first because I would have to live with him while my home is being built because I cannot pay $750 a month to keep an apartment and also shell out money for building costs on top on that, but usually my mom and I argue a lot so me staying with them is never good, I always end up getting kicked out and Iā€™m back to square one but this time I am keeping to myself almost all the time and King Paimon is also keeing my mom away from me unless truly necessary. Her and I are fine if we remain separated for most of the day.

I was just telling someone else, I have not done invocation/possession with him yet, I was thinking about it though. But my methods of evocation and spirit contact seem to be different from how others do it.

It seems to come very naturally to me and once I contact a spirit, making contact gets easier each time and after about the 2nd or 3rd time, itā€™s as if I have already been contacting them for years, and they come when I call, no rituals necessary I just call their name while focusing on their sigil in my mind. And itā€™s like a part of their energy remains with me because I sense they are just at an arms reach at any moment if I need them. I can contact them effortlessly usually after making just two established evocations. But there are several spirits who I have never contacted yet, so I imagine it will not be this easy with all of them.

The first evocation I ever did, I had to call the entity several times before establishing this kind of connection but after that, Itā€™s like every evocation I have attempted since my very first one, comes easily. Actually the first evocation I ever did, worked for me and the spirit came, I could feel his presence and I did some scrying during and afterward to make sure he was really there and it was really the spirit I asked for because I could not yet see or hear entities, but he did come.

15 Likes

A lot of growth and change has occured since I created this topic but I wanted to update and post a few quick tidbits.

FIRSTā€¦
The only time I have seen Paimon refuse to work with people is if their goals are strictly love related. Heā€™s more interested in ascent and learning and he feels that love should not be a top priority because there are far more important things. So if you are seeking love related advice or help, king Paimon is not the spirit you want to choose for this. If he actually agrees to help you with a love related matter he will give a date that is several years away in hopes that you will take your love concerns elsewhere. If you asked him today to help you with love and he agreed, heā€™d say something like ā€œIā€™ll get around to your request on October 3rd 2021.ā€

SECONDā€¦
I get a lot of people asking me to help them contact Paimon and other spirits for various reasons, even if I do agree to ask him questions for you, if you want him to help you with a specific matter or problem you have to evoke him yourself to make that happen. Even if you cannot hear or see him, he can hear and see you and thatā€™s all that matters. When I ask him questions for others like are you willing to do this for that person? He will tell me the answer but he always insists that person contact him to officially ask him face to face because he is very precise and he has certain formalities and procedures he expects from you.

He told me one time ā€œI can answer all questions past, present, and forecoming but if the magician is seeking my services he must be willing to contact me and ask for what he seeks. The aspiring magician will never learn if he is incapable of asking for help without having a mediator.ā€ He will get angry with you if you consistently ask other people to contact him on your behalf and never try to contact him yourself because of doubt for your new magickal abilities or because you fear him. Even he if agrees to allow me to perform a ritual or pact on someone elses behalf, he still expects that person to make an effort to contact him and formally state that they give their permission for someone else to do the work for them. If that person is not a magician there is a slightly different and easier process.

I have no problem answering questions about the king and providing information for those whoā€™ve never worked with him but occasionally I get someone who wants me to do everything for them from start to finish. I have businesses to run and I own the type of businesses where if Iā€™m not working and constantly promoting I donā€™t make money, so if I agree to help someone I usually have to put my main income making sources on the backburner while helping and some people are aware of this and they offer to compensate me for my time but a handful of people have asked me to act as a spiritual medium for them for several days in a row until a conclusion is reached and without compensation, and if I politely explain my situation to them and that I cannot take on such large projects without compensation, especially if I have 3 or 4 people at a time that need help, they call me selfish and unreasonable.

Iā€™m sure any experienced magician here would agree with me that I am not being unreasonable, as the adepts know how much time and work stuff like this involves. I doubt any adept magician on this forum would be willing to perform evocations for others on a regular basis while using their own ritual supplies and offerings for the tasks without expecting something in return. A lot of new magicians see this as greedy but just because someone is more experienced than you and certain things may come easier for that person, that person still has to spend a lot of time on their magickal efforts. So please understand that magickal based work can be just as time consuming and physically draining as a regular job if done on a daily basis. Just look at E.A., he looks overworked and exhausted. I would never charge what E.A. charges because Iā€™m not famous so I donā€™t have dozens of clients per day like he does, but for certain tasks I see no harm in expecting a small reasonable donation.

My goal with this post was NOT to get a business related discussion going, I was only trying to inform people of my current situation so that hopefully people will understand why I cannot do some things for free, because I am asked for help that requires a lot of work and ritual supplies, quite frequently.

35 Likes

So,if you needed more confirmation that your experiences with Paimon match my own,Iā€™m here to provide some.

About love.In my experiences,he was perfectly willing to help me with love-related stuff.He was perfectly willing,that is,to talk with me about it,because thatā€™s not the kind of stuff Iā€™m really overly comfortable sharing with just anyone.

My dad offers dogma and personal experiences that are super confusing,and impractical,and never validated.My friends fall short in comforting you.Basically,when it comes to such matters,Iā€™m fond of sharing them with spirits,especially when I canā€™t focus in a ritual,because a girl is on my mind.

However,while perfectly willing to listen to my rambling,and offer some meek advice,Paimon is not going to be your personal dating councellor,and he is certainly not going to make someone think about you all the time.He is not going to involve himself with your love life,he is not going to help you,and the only love-related stuff is a ā€˜ā€˜be patientā€™ā€™ and stuff like that.

Take it to a spirit that specializes with that.And indeed,King Paimon prefers neophytes contacting him instead of requiring a medium.I know this,because I channel a lot,and after a time,Paimon will tell the person something and allude to the fact that it isnā€™t the real answer,and claim the magician needs to personally contact him.

Constantly channeling can get hard,I agree,and annoying,but itā€™s also very rewarding for me.Iā€™ve channeled people many times,on this forum,and Iā€™ve received positive feedback,good experiences,and overall happiness,so IMO,itā€™s been worth it.

But,after a while,it seems much healthier for you to contact the spirit.

8 Likes