How do i call a demon to work for me

I want to be able to call demons,angel and other powerful spirits to work for me

Hello, there is a search function, use it to look for posts concerning evocation :slight_smile:

Also, check these please:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi Harry
dantalion is great demon for the matters of love and manipulation

and thatā€™s his sigil which will be the gate for summoning him

Go ahead and watch e.a. koetting lecture that may provide you some info about evocation and there the search function that may help you
With that being said I suggest you start off by mediating and activating your astral scenes to be able to communicate better with demon your summoning
Thereā€™s so many videos on YouTube that can help you with that
Itā€™s an important step so you donā€™t end up being like me summoning them and then thinking that they didnā€™t show upšŸ˜‚
Now Iā€™m starting to hear them and scenes there energyā€™s
So yah you become a living god by believing that you are god yourself, a creater of nothing to something

4 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Here, letā€™s try this

3 Likes

You can also get EAā€™s ebook free here. https://www.becomealivinggod.com Thereā€™s a lot of good info in there for beginners.

between searching the forum, and the YouTube channel, you can learn this craft. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing. I even did my first evocation a few days ago.

Good luck

4 Likes

The fact that you have to ask shows that you are not ready to do it. You must be sure in your methods to ever manifest any magickal workings.

2 Likes

Some words you can use: when you want to address various demons, call them in a row, then add names of power and ā€œIn the magical circle I evoke the stellar Princes of the black night. I work in the darknessā€. State how things should go, then ā€œThatā€™s what I want, thatā€™s what I can, thatā€™s what I commandā€ or simply ā€œSo be itā€.
At least one time I employed a template Iā€™d define as scientific or energetic: imagine and feel the (material or visualized) circle filling with earth, then water, air and finally fire. Looking at the sigil or having it in your mind, call or vibrate the entityā€™s name. If you want, incorporate in this work also the triangle. BTW I once saw that (and others) EA video, enjoyable and really helpful.

2 Likes

In all fairness, heā€™s new. He has to start somewhere.

5 Likes

I agree. This is a forum because we are all a resource to learn.

7 Likes

Oh my demon. You have the same name of ragnars son on the show vikings haha cool

2 Likes

Bjorn is a common name. Why is it cool?

1 Like

I know he is new. Iā€™m just saying maybe he should start with something a little more a newbieā€™s speed, like the archangels or something.

Watch the show vikings his a badass

Nah my first intentional evocation was king paimon, he can start where he feels right. If people want to start with a god or angel or jinn or demon or whatever then go for it.
Just know what your outcome is

2 Likes

He could start with norse gods since he has a Scandinavian name. But its your choice bjorn

My first evocation was Kothar-wa-Khasis. I blame @Anastasiya for that one.

1 Like

This is primarily a left hand path forum. Other ā€œlighterā€ sides of the occult take a slower approach when it comes to evocation and using their abilities imo

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with Kothar-wa-Khasis, lol. You chose to begin with a traditionally neutral entity. I entered my first evocation under the impression that i was going to be talking to an entity dripping with malice and uncivilized meanness. Everyone begins somewhere

That said, the OP feels like subterfuge to me somehow, which is why i have so far stayed away from this conversation.

Edit

By the way, @harry1382, you never properly introduced yourself. Have a look at these two threads!

Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

1 Like