How do I be come a demon and raise some hell with Azazel

hey everyone dose anyone know how I can become a demon raise some hell with Azazel

2 Likes

Well, first thing, why don’t you introduce yourself and let us know a bit about you in the Intro thread here:

It is one of the few rules of this forum. Tell us about any magical experience you may have so we may better be able to advise you.

2 Likes

Well my name is hellraiser and I am 5:5 and I’m from Tennessee

1 Like

Dude, click the link I posted and write an intro in the thread.

It’s not difficult to do, if you want to be taken seriously and not as just another troll.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Lol

Hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

I know of three ways to be a deamon (demon). 1. Being born one/ integration by birth. 2. Full Intergration of another deamon. 3. Parents are Deamons.
Hope that helps.

I’m going to move the intro to the correct thread and remind hellraser of the rules…

3 Likes

Seriously, dude? You still can’t post your intro properly, even though I posted the link to the exact thread for it?

Edit: LOL @Lady_Eva was quicker than me and posted as I was typing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fastest hand in the west amigo, sometimes I even get the right letters in the right order! :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s not a bad idea. Lmao