Help plz (summoning King Paimon)

Oh… so the people who saw him when summoned have their third eye opened? Without my third eye opened, will i still be able to converse with him with him or hear his voice? ( i am not so sure about doing so)

2 Likes

You’ll be able to hear him and talk to him without it. Also, your third eye isn’t needed completely opened in order to see some images but it’s a good thing to improve your astral senses. Your astral senses are the same as your normal ones but they can be used for the spirit world. In other words, if your astral hearing isn’t good enough, you won’t be able to hear him.

3 Likes

I’ve heard King Paimon is picky, I guess you could say, about how to be addressed. Some sources say he will talk or ask you questions that you need to answer first and yes if you tried to call him and didn’t refer to him as a King, you’ll need an offering next time or he might ignore you.

These are some examples I’ve come across from Reading Up On A Deamon King before trying to call.
Personally I always research a spirit before calling, they have personalities and can get offended same as us. I’d suggest you look him up in the search function here and read some of the posts before trying again.
Your need might be great but if you keep offending him he won’t help you.

4 Likes

King paimon seems approachable , he actually came to me and now Im working with him, he introduced me to a few djinns as well.

4 Likes

A few thoughts:

This^^^^. I’m not trying to be a dick, either. Learning things like focused meditations, grounding and banishing are all things that not only serve their individual functions, but they will train your mind a bit and help develop your abilities, so your results and experiences are of higher quality. It will also give you more tools to draw from should an evocation/invocation hit a snag, during or after it is over.

I would advise not praying to any spirit in the traditional context of worship or adoration unless you are already acquainted or a practicing daemonolator. It’s not bad advice, par se, but it just does not fit this situation yet. I would suggest making some kind of contact first, to establish if the two of you will be working together in some way. It simply would not do to be praying to a being that may or may not even look favorably upon you, lol.

I would hit the search bar in the top right and look up the phrases “immersion” and “King Paimon”.

Also, I really have to emphasize respect with King Paimon, while at the same time not acting subserviant. You are not offending us, but you might not get the best reaction from King Paimon if it crossed His thoughts you were not respectful enough. You would not go into the courtroom of the honorable judge Donald M. So-and-so and start calling him ‘Donnie’, would you? Same kind of thing.

3 Likes

These are some good suggestions indeed.

As for the comment that he asks questions first, it’s not true, it depends on the conversation and stuff.

2 Likes

Ty. I found that slightly odd myself but it was an example of something I’d read about him.
I find it interesting that it was from an S. Connolly quote. I’m trying to recall the book, think it was Daemonlaty Goetia.

1 Like

The question is why would He talk to you? He’s a king. Or any King for that matter. The question is really for everyone. What do you guys think he’s doing? He’s ruling over a demonic kingdom. The Lower daemons will most likely talk to you but like someone said. They have to like you. Wanting a relationship? Or just want something for the moment? What do you have to offer a king? Just something to think about. Definitely approach with respect. Any of them. Esp. A king.

2 Likes

He’s beginner friendly so it’s okay. Also, humans have a lot to offer and they don’t even understand that. But that’s something else. Respect is needed indeed.

3 Likes

^Word. Nothing in our world’s more powerful than blood.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions and help guys.

Also, how do i find him should i decide i want to contact him in astral plane? do i merely think of him?

1 Like

It’s a way. Also, King Paimon isn’t a fan of blood offerings.

3 Likes

Oh… Ok will leave something else out then…

But how do actually contact him after astral projecting? Like do you think if him and he appears to your astral form?

1 Like

im considering it because i have done it once before, but i’ve never tried contacting a spirit

1 Like

Here is my experience, after contacting and doing some sigil magic with other goetia demons, and some initiation rituals, I mostly follow VK’s site for now, King Paimon interjected on one of the sessions I had with Barbas, he wanted me to work with him he said. A week later I had a dream with a friend of mine (who is totally ignorant to this thing), who kept talking about King Paimon, telling me he was an Arabian King, ect ect. So I took this as a sign , I drew up the sigil in my grimoire and I did the usual things I do to invoke him, using VK’s words of power (Ill give you the link) , he started telepathically communicating almost immediately. He told me I was to contact him every night in my usual fashion for 7 days. He has been imbuing glasses of wine for me during this time as well as giving me other infos and helping me achieve some long term goals, who he said he was invested in as well. He also knows family of djinn and can send some to help you if that is your hearts desire. (He seemed to know I wanted that for a while now and he is a safe way to get introduced.)

Good luck with King Paimon I will post my experience after the 7 day pact if people want to know more. He said I could reveal some things with discretion. Also I have a feeling he is leading me into an insight role of sorts, for the long term after I finish college. (Barbas is a really good demon to work with for academics and im pretty sure they both get along great.)

Just light a few candles, clear your mind, prepare the sigil, and bleed a little blood from a pin prick on it. It will create the psychic link that the demon wants. (King Paimon told me this). Then ask him questions in your mind or out loud. the first thing that comes to you is probably him. Dont doubt yourself, because these things will come easier if you let it go.

8 Likes
2 Likes

I haven’t done any astral projection so I can’t answer you there. I only know how to normally summon a spirit or how to summon him during soul travel.

Thanks a lot for your informative reply.

Question: so my blood will create a psychic link so that i can actually talk to him mentally? so that i will finally be able to detect and hear him?

i really need to contact and hear him and speak with him because my need will affect my whole life so i will do whatever he wants.

If you want to hear him as well as other spirits, you need to improve your astral senses if you’re new to magic. There is no other way. If your astral hearing isn’t good then you can’t hear spirits.

You need to focus on that first. Meditation is a good way of doing that. There are other ways too I guess but you can ask others for other ways. I guess there are rituals for doing that but I can’t help you with them because I’m not the long ritual kind of person.

All right, an update for all guys.

After reading up a lot of King Paimon summonings and experiences, i tried again.

This time, i was a lot more respectful and relaxed, and i applied all the techniques you guys have suggested, including bleeding a little on the sigil(two drops, i hope thats enough) and opening the sigil. Uh… i would say it was a lot more of a success this time. Unfortunately, i was still was unable to quite hear him but i definitely felt a strong presence this time. After making my requests, said goodbye, put the candles out with my fingers and cleared the area up. I really hope i can get back to invocating him soon and this time to hear him. I hope he took my request too and i told him in return i could do whatever he wanted (hopefully he will give me a sign or in future invocations he could tell me or smt).

Thanks for all the advice so far, i will get closer to finally hearing and conversing with him. Hope you guys can help me more along the way :slight_smile: Thanks!

5 Likes