Help destroying an enemy that acts as a friend

She is going to be like:
“Oh NO GOD LEFT ME! Satan is after me. Please Jesus help meeeee!”

Axa odra will be like:
“You have no idea lady! I am far worst than Master Satan!”

3 Likes

I bet its gonna go down like this :joy:

3 Likes

OUCH NOW I SEE! Axa Oddra has a pretty personal beef against anything related to god or his son… MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And she is sucking the cock of god! SHE IS IN BIIIIIIIIIG DOODOO! <- to be cute about it! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hail the void and all darkness!!

Edit: Even more beef against god than Satan or Lucifer

2 Likes

Lets put it this way: Our christian god has been trying to take over Nadharkis ever since the great flood. And she is pissed! O by Apophis and Leviathan, SHE IS PISSED!!!

3 Likes

Good thing shes letting off some of that steam on this religious cunt :+1:

3 Likes

Ahahaha You’re welcome… :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah my brother! She gets to let some ancient steam out here! You are awesome mate. Giving her the chance to spill some faithful blood is going to be so good for Her!

3 Likes

All in favor of killing the slaves of the desert troll say “I” :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Can i get an AMEN?!

3 Likes

Im dying now :joy:

2 Likes

You can also use Her image to summon her besides just her sigil. I have color printed an image of her when i summon Her.
She is also mighty good for protection. If anyone tries to curse you… They’ll regret it to say the least.
If anyone even wants to give you a punch. They won’t live to see the next day after that. And their death is not going to be good.

3 Likes

I can see Belial from Nadharkis as Grand Master Aposton watching your target with pity.
He is like:
“OUCH! The four winged beast from my kingdom is coming your way bitch, and it is not going to be good. I’m proud of you evil one!”

That was Belial for you! Well this closes it. I’m going to grab some popcorn for this!

3 Likes

Alrighty! Cant wait :smiling_imp:
I’ll inform you of the slaughter when it has come to pass.

2 Likes

POPCORN TIME! Gimme my 3D glasses for thisa! :smiling_imp::love_you_gesture::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

you guys are high and dark AF, I love it lmao :smile:

4 Likes

@AlphaC @anon72351403 Ok guys, I typed in slow and painful death and here I am. I am pissed off and ready to make this guy suffer before he dies. I have spent 4 years supporting this woman to get out of her shitty marriage, being a shoulder, listening to her bitch about her husband, all the while saying once she signed divorce papers I would be with her. (Separated women go back a lot to the ex) So she signs divorce papers, we are going well and then this douchebag her husband works with starts coming around. Now she won’t talk to me certain days because he doesn’t like it. I want him to suffer like no one else. I have a black candle, the enn and the sigil and I am suitably angry enough. I know his name and a photo of him. Anything else? Needs blood on the sigil? Can I ask for her to have nightmares as well if she keeps talking to him?

3 Likes

Shadowmage: Let me ask you, man, does it FEEL like there’s something going on behind your back?

Very good! What spirit did you chose to use? I would recommend Father Belial, Evil Chief Adramelech or Lord Azazel. And also i’m not as experienced as @AlphaC or @Ozraga or @Semyaza or @Fuego1 at killing spells i’m an apprentice at the beginning of his journey.

But you seem to have the most basic essentials for a killing curse. Here’s some useful information directly from master E.A.

Edit: I would also recommend you my personal and very sadistic demon Axa Oddra The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga - #14 by anon72351403
Her talents are just perfect, as they seem to turn the victim insane and lead them trough their insanity to their death…

3 Likes

@azathoth0013 Dude, I know there is. They’re dating. Back in October I felt she was pushing me away (she didn’t even get me a card for my birthday). I gave her the benefit of the doubt because she was about to have a major op. It was about then she first mentioned him. I was suss and asked her straight up about him. She said he was just a friend. Then after her op she wouldn’t let me come around but he could. Then it came out there was something going on. Her husband went apeshit and bashed him at her place. Douchebag didn’t even check if she was ok but her hubby and I did.

1 Like

@anon72351403 You’re gonna love this - went straight for Axa Oddra. Read what you have been writing and I’m like yes! I could feel power just reading what you wrote. Looked down at my right hand and I could see what looked like flames under the skin. So I asked him to be sent insane within 2 months to suffer like no one has ever suffered and for her to have nightmares apart from when she talks to me and not him.

2 Likes