Help destroying an enemy that acts as a friend

6 Likes

Thanks man. I have just used His sigil and what you gave me.
I lit a crimson candle to represent his color in the sky, focused on the flame as well as having in my mind the image of planet mars then repeated the invocation you sent me.
As i was doing only my first chanting i instantly felt a fire that was turning my brain numb!
While i was writing this i felt the full blown power of Mars just now. I dropped on the ground as i was surrendering to this overwhelming force.
I feel a peace coming over me that i never felt! I will do the invocation again at the proper time.
Thank you. I have this vision of going to learn kickboxing.
My desperate childish enthusiasm that came out of self doubt feels like being calmed down by an ancient wisdomā€¦ I did not expected the effect to be this instant.

2 Likes

Great job. The fact that you didnt think and just did just made you even more of a boss! Get strong then you can attack the woman who is destroying your family.

2 Likes

Ok so I perused this basically and here we are, and not to add input but to find it posted too late and too far; but I like the word but, and on!

A great way to harm/stop/kill. I have a ritual :slight_smile:
Take a photograph of the individual (or an article or item they have great ties too, of course) and place it upon a black scrying mirror. Open the gates and invoke Nyarlathotep and Belial, doesnā€™t matter how you like to do it, but do it shall. Burn the item! Atop the mirror. Do this while saying ā€œThe fire consumes; the fire leaves naught but darkness in its passing! So too shall the lord Belialā€™s wrath burn away (name of person) as did the flame! So too, shall the Lord of the Dark Chaos consume them and leave naught but darkness. By the works which I have done, and by Thine Divine blessings each I beseech my lords to attend upon this with your might of infinitude!ā€ That being said, channel your entire being during the rite, into this request, and they usually answer with great application. Also, lastly, you may want to sprinkle your own blood into the ashes as payment sacrifice for their time and efforts.

3 Likes

As iā€™m listening to one of my favorite songs now i get this vision of me doing kickboxing but it is strangeā€¦ I seem to have firey red glowing eyes as iā€™m kicking the hell of my opponent. And iā€™m so calm and chill about it.
Thank you and mighty Mars for this sudden and unexpected but much needed assist that no shrink was ever able to give me. i canā€™t even be mind blown as i used to feel when things used to happen. it feels as if what is happening to me now is normalā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks for this. I shall use it wisely. I canā€™t be grateful enough to all The Gods that are assisting me today in my ascension and you all!
I think iā€™ll make a special ritual of gratitude to my demonic family for this immense help that started as trying to get rid of an enemy and ended up showing me how to empower myself and what kind of materials i should read and practiceā€¦

3 Likes

With my spell, no. It focuses on the individual. You and your family will be fine.

2 Likes

Its called The Bornless Ritual ā€¦ Pretty sure its out there somewhere. Its in The Golden Dawn, and I think in a Thelema text.

3 Likes

I have just summoned the proper attention of Mighty Belial to help in solving the blockage that has happened. I did this just after invoking the power of Mars again to give me the right kind of balls shall i say it.
As i was connecting with Him i did felt as if He was trying to play me as in " So you think you can deal with me now? Hahā€¦" As soon as he said this i said:
"I will pay you all the respects and the rewards for your help as requested and i will work with you properly for the development of your plans as long as they go in accordance with mine!"
Then i saw a shadow go across the light of the candle i had ignited giving me the feeling like he was saying "Iā€™m listening carry onā€¦"
Then i said as per your advice @serpens_album, "Prove to me that your power is real and that the infernal kingdom is the right path for me for iā€™m not going to follow you nor any demon just based on blind faith because in the end thatā€™s why i left Jesus"
At this point he seemed to start laughing but i completed: ā€œIf you do not prove me your Might by solving this situation then i will completely abandon you and will find someone else to work with that WILL prove me the right kind of power.ā€ Here i felt like He truly got engaged. The candle started flickering like hell and i felt like he took off in the direction of my pactā€™s success. Iā€™m waiting to see the results now.

7 Likes

Great. Good luck bud. Let us know

1 Like

Learning strategy along with your mojo

2 Likes

Instant results!
This morning i just woke up with a message from the part of the person that is supposed to open the business that things started to work out! WTF?!?!?!?!
Belial has truly delivered on his end already?!?!?! NEXT MORNING?! i mean cā€™mon!!!
This is me having my mind blown!

As i promised i have payed him the respects i promised and iā€™m looking forward to cooperate with Himā€¦
Edit: there is much work to be done together both for His plans and mine now that i know He is trustworthy and honorable!

5 Likes

Awesome bro. No better feeling

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting the feeling that he is saying: "Donā€™t celebrate just yet, this is only the beginning, I will put you on the throne you requested and then you may celebrate!"
edit: This truly amazing!
I am still looking for more mind blown phases as this helps me get more confident in practicing magic.

3 Likes

Just go about your day. Dont get so invloved

2 Likes

Fuck! The curse I threw at a target wasnā€™t as devastating as I predicted!
I was aiming for Broken relationships and a Destroyed career and all It did was give the bitch anxiety and stressed her out maybe even a panic attack.

Iā€™m mad time to get fucking brutal :rage::hocho:

1 Like

Yeah! DEVOUR HER SOUL!!! :love_you_gesture::smiling_imp::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Here use the demon i discovered Axa Oddra!

She is bound to be as brutal as you request Her to be!

edit: you might be able to do better work with her than i since you are more experienced in magic

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking of sending Keltar the Demon of slaughter and Nadharkis
Now that you mention it.
I want her fucking dead.

2 Likes

The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga - #14 by anon72351403 this is the part i have made her sigil visible and usable, her namei is Axa Oddra
Nadharkis is the world she is coming from.

1 Like

Perfect.

How fast is she with having enemies killed?

1 Like