Hello i got this succubus in my life

Whats a automatic writing? Because this spirit i got is strong connected to me do you Think og chould write though me with pen and paper :wink:

1 Like

Yes. Relax yourself, and get into a light meditative or alpha state, and ask the spirit to communicate with you. Then, let your hand move as it will, making sure you stay relaxed and don’t consciously try to control it.

3 Likes

Okay gonna try tht Tomorrow :slight_smile: is getting late thanks for the help evrybody i be back Tomorrow

3 Likes

So now i’m no longer the only Dane on here.

2 Likes

Nice to know do u think u can help me with my problem :slight_smile:

@Akashiel i havent tryed to commucaite with my invisble friend yet cuz im not Home alone today. But if i should get a personal professional practitioner to help with this spirit i have being searching on Google and can’t find anyone do u know any in denmark or any suggesting where I can find one? :wink:

Sorry, I have no idea, never even visited Denmark, and unfortunately sorcerers tend to be somewhat of a solitary lot. @Sheogorath might be able to better help you there seeing as he lives in the same country as you.

Thank you. Is its dangerous to do atomatic writter cuz im About to do it but abit afraid to do it :slight_smile:

Also you might want to see if someone want to read you and this spirit in the power sensing topic.

1 Like

I don’t practice it myself, but I’ve never heard of it being particularly dangerous

Do you think if im gonna stop giving this spirit attention for longer period it will go away? :slight_smile:

Most do

Alright thanks alot. Its great to finally get this of my chest cuz i didnt Know who to talk to about it.
I appreciate it :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Automatik writting should be no worries, think of it as your subconcious writting down the impressions/talk that comes from the spirit you try communicate with.
How did this entity come into your life?

I remember one night when i woke up then i start jerking off then I chould feel something touch me/or on top on me

1 Like

Ah so it came to you on its own.
Well then i see more where you come from, as said trying to communicate is a good start perhaps then you can only ask the spirit to leave you alone but you dont need to hear the spirit If you reach out for it it will hear what you have to say even If you cant hear it speaki g back.
Si you can meditate, reach out and call for the spirit, then ask it to leave you and your family alone.
If that dont work then any kind of banishing and purifikation rituals can be used.
EA has on the youtube channel a vid of how to use water and salt to putigt your home from unwanted energies.

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the tips i will try automatik writter tomorrow when im home alone ask for this spirit name and it to leave me alone and then try tht cleansing out with salt water i will keep you all update

I’m not well versed in this encounter that you have. As I haven’t had a sexual draining entity besides my one Ex.

That being said. I would like to help you.

1 Like

@Sheogorath are you familiar when any kind of spirit? And do you know anyone in denmark who Is? :slight_smile:

I know none, you know how Denmark is. I haven’t even found an occult store nor a Wiccan. The only place I could think there would be one is in Copenhagen. But that’s an hour drive.

P.S: My fucking keyboard on my iPhone is possessed by a spirit. Damn.