Glamour or Sigil to conceal an object (e.g A Book) Is it possible?

So as the title says do you guys know of any technique that can be used to avert the eyes of people form an object such as a book? Like altering their perception of it. They are not going to be aware of it that it is a related with magic book and it doesnt stand out that much but because of some celebration at home you never can be sure. Iam working on some sigil magic combined with some advices from the spirits but please people shoot me with anything you ve got :wink: Its a work on behalf of my good friend. Thank you either way~

1 Like

A lot of grimoire spirits are reputed to cause “invisibility” - given that performing magick in the past was a risky endeavour, I would image they’d be the ones most able to help with this.

1 Like

Read my post here: So any results with invisibility - #2 by kiss-lamia-lilith

You could modify it for the same thing with the book, for example imagine you are wrapping the book in a black cloth, then make the black cloth and book invisible in the way i mentioned in my post.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the guide here~ Much appreciated! I was thinking of executing a similar technique with an obscurity/glamour but instead on a person towards an object. In any case Thanks again Iam off to read your post.

You could also use a bookcover to make it look like a boring book no one would want to read. Give it a bogus title. It isnt magic but it could still work.
Like 1000 ways to scrub your oven…haha!!
No ones gonna pick that up. :wink:

2 Likes

Hahah yeah already went with that option :wink: But I am also curious for such workings or spells haha. I am gathering various opinions and spellworks as well some of my own research about it and I’ll try some things out. If they work I am going to post here as a full spell :wink: Thank you for your wonderful replies as always, Cheers~

3 Likes