Free Third Eye Development

Thank for it, i went to bed 1:30 in the morning, i was having illicit dreams, i remembered 1 i was doing something with a black scrying mirror holding it on my chest, and holding it above my head like win a work cup at a entity, and i felt something came into my bedroom while i was asleep, it was doing something to me very freakish and i could actually feel and hear my mind reving out really increadible RPM, it was so increadibly high power, i could actually see and feel my mind ignite i could actually see the inside of my eyelid lighting up gradually like a light dimmer, increasing in tensity as the revs of the mind got louder, then it saw my inverted pentagram ring on my finger of my right hand, it did same to it and left, i sed how are you going it went somewhere in my home, i opened my eyes saw it was 4am in the morning, the feeling i got after sed entity left was like hoping off a fast ride at a theme park roller coaster ride, increadibly powerful.:+1:

Lol perhaps when things in my life die down a little :slight_smile: im difficult to pin down as it is, and i have a lot of physical/social chaos in my life right now. I donā€™t wish to accidentally bite you or something out of stress mistake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but after things calm around me, i will happily guinnea pig for you if youā€™re still up for it!

1 Like

Would you mind helping me improve my third eye?

If you are still up for the task, I wouldā€™t mind if you send some energy my way. I will report back if I notice any difference.

Hey Iā€™ll join inā€¦ if itā€™s still up

Sent.

Just sent.

Not sure if I felt anythingā€¦ but I seemed to be more focused? Of course now that I think about it Iā€™m feeling some pressure.

1 Like

Canā€™t be sure as of yet. But my vision seems to be moreā€¦wide and focused.

It felt like you were in the middle of a ritual. I got an image in my mindā€™s eye of you kneeling with a demon standing close to you, with a ā€œthe fuck you want?ā€ mood.

So I was like ā€œjust sending some energy, I will be done in 30 secondsā€, then he was like ā€œokayā€ but still super on edge, watching my every move.

So yeah, thatā€™s why I was curious if you were in the middle of a ritual of some kind.

Sent.

Hum thatā€™sā€¦ creepyā€¦ No I wasnā€™t, I didnā€™t start evocation, Iā€™m just starting to get back on meditation o.O But I can totally see the whole thing in my head haha. I really donā€™t understand ^^ā€™ Well, ā€œto be continuedā€ I guess :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m sorry you felt unwelcomed! Thank you, I have to say I astral traveled several times this weekend, and yesterday my sight was clearer in the personā€™s flat I was visiting.

Fire has already taken his shot.
Everyone elseā€¦ Hit me full force.

Too much energy ainā€™t good. You gotta consistently push yourself and your third eye, otherwise you can overwork it.

And that ainā€™t good.

1 Like

Damn the torpedoesā€¦

have you sent energy my way ? what can i expect it to feel like ?

1 Like

Sorry, missed you.

Sent just now.

As for what it will feel like, depends. See what others have said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

im down for it as well

1 Like

Hey would you mind sending energy to me :slight_smile:?

1 Like

Sent.

Sent.

1 Like