Free Third Eye Development

Me

Yes please count me in.:smile:

I felt a little consciousness shift and tingling in the body.
Thanks

Sent.

Just sent.

Sent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent.

Thank you!

Im going to chime in that connection and targeted magick are not limited by anonymity if the caster is sufficiently powerful. I have targeted someone based on their voice and attitude and nothing more. Energy is energy, and everybody has a signature

3 Likes

Sent.

1 Like

Sent.

Were you, by any chance, in a ritual with a demon when I was sending you the energy (just now)?

:flushed:

Just sent.

Sent.

Yep, definitely.

ā€¦

When will you become my guinea pig? :smiling_imp:

Question, if my third eye is already open will I still feel anything? The reason I ask is because I am using a method to do so. Thanks.

me pls send to me@ fire

Your third eye can be open, but it can always be developed further.

You should feel at least some energy, the moment I send it. :slight_smile:

Then the energy should work automatically on developing your third eye, or just be assimilated by you and improve the work you are currently doing.

1 Like

Thanks. I have felt a little pressure in the center of my forehead.

Ahh Iā€™m sorry I was sleeping ! I didnā€™t feel anything, or I donā€™t remember, but I woke up at the same hour of your message.
A demon ? I donā€™t think so ! why, what did you see/feel ?
I did a lot of magick today, so there are a few reasons you could have perceived something.
The thing I can see that could look like a ritual with a demon is that I started to create an entity to protect me and my home from malevolent intruders. Not every intruders, just the ones I wouldnā€™t like or with the intentions to harm. It came up like something pretty dark and very hostile to unwanted strangers. Itā€™s not finished, so maybe Iā€™ll have to work more on that ā€œnot every intrudersā€ part if you perceived any hostility towards you. But the spirit is created tho, it has its main characteristics, a form and a sigil.

Iā€™m up for it, hit me !