Free Third Eye Development

Eh, my ‘third eye’ is pretty active as it is…

But what the heck, I’ll do it. Just make sure you are committed if you do it to me.

And I worked on my third eye, perhaps wrong or too little (never felt something relevant), btw I would join.

Yes i am down. Count me in. Why not

I’m definitely in! I’m at work so I won’t be able to reply for at least another 4 hours.

I kinda passed out right after I wrote this but now that I know, I do feel a certain ringing in my head

I felt some pressure around my temple

I kinda felt a touch of pressure on my brow, but that’s about it…

Are you doing this now? I just felt pressure on but its been overactive since last nights ritual

I would like to join

Send it let’s see what f we can see

666 has been flashing and a sigil too

I couldn’t respond earlier, but I did have pressure in my forehead. :wink:

I have a question.
Just wondering how it is possible to affect someone energetically/telepathically/magickally if their face/names/identities are anonymous?
I know many people are anonymous on here to hide from their personal or professional lives, but I would bargain that there are many who are concerned about protecting themselves from magickal workings or what have you. So what is the point of anonymity for that reason if it seems it doesn’t matter, as you can clearly affect anons?

I was actually thinking about this earlier.
We choose our profile picture and our aliases. Those are our chosen identities which form an energetic link to us. Yeah?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure (OP might want to confirm or deny) that its like targeted magick.

I saw a post on here about wanting to curse an asshole customer but the OP couldn’t remember (or could barly) what they looked like and didnt know their name. But so long as you know who you are targeting it will work. Same reason as when you curse “John Smith” not all John Smiths get affected by said curse.

Edit: found the post;

1 Like

I didnt send anything to people after King of Hearts.

So it’s either placebo or something else for yall.

As for your question, @fgcb, we are all connected on some level.

All I need to do is focus on your energy, and then just send it. I don’t need any information, just a little energy I can focus on.

Also, if you’re curious - as I concentrate on sending energy, I can even see a slight “aura” or energy around a persons avatar and name. Its either that, or I’m tripping balls. :joy:

4 Likes

Sent just now.

Just sent.

What’s my aura like? Just curious :laughing:

Please send my way. Thanks.

I’m curious to join your exercise too :smiley: