[Free Chapter] Anthology 3 - World's Most Powerful Spells

THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL MAGICK SPELLS

22 of the most dedicated black magicians have shared their favorite spells. I welcome you download a FREE chapter right here.

Also, we will release a special Third Anniversary Edition that features Anthology 1, 2 & 3 combined into one large, special leather grimoire. Both volume 1 and 2 have been sold out for a while, so if you missed those, you can find them here. The Third Anniversary Edition features many of our favorite authors:

You may see a photograph here:

You may also view this video where E.A. shares his original ideas:

13 Likes

Want.

3 Likes

Can’t seem to get the download

1 Like

Can’t wait to have a read of the other pieces in this. Greatly anticipating it.

3 Likes

Goodness, how and where can I get the whole book? Do I need to book it in advance from an online link? Please help x This seems to be pretty groundbreaking x

3 Likes

I’m buying the f**k out of this! I would be more than happy to pay in advance for a copy

1 Like

Curious to how many copys there will be. I really wanna get my hands on one(:smile:

3 Likes

Any idea how much $$$$$. Just going by past editions. Is there gonna be more then one not counting the 1-3?

2 Likes

Isn’t this just the book where EA asked other occultists to send in spells with promise of monetary recompense if their spell is selected for the book?

1 Like

Monday 12 am or Tuesday 12am?

1 Like

I’m guessing the midnight that comes after 11:59pm Monday evening, but sign up for the mailout. :thumbsup:

1 Like

So 397 books in total.
Sadly money might be an issue but hopefully not so much that i wont be able to get my hands on one of the 97 anniversary editions😁

2 Likes

By then, they’ll probably own their own continent and have a massive free library made of bamboo and marble, where you just walk in and a succubus-librarian hands you your reader’s copy she scried out earlir in the day, and a nice cup of coffee (or glass of champagne) to sip as you read. :sunglasses:

1 Like

A good cup of earl grey with milk please… Umm I should submit or at least post some of my articles… Been awhile… Congrats to the BALG crew.

1 Like

Am I correct that it’s midnight NYC time? Did I read that somewhere?

I think so, wouldn’t make sense for it to be European time.

How to get a copy of Belial’s Rage as this is now sold out? I vote that since Belial is the angel of lawlessness then we should forgo the copyright issues and laws to simply post the full chapter on this forum so anyone and everyone that needs access to Belial’s Rage may do so… what are your thoughts EA and Timothy? I ask because it seems that you two hold copyright to that piece of work?

I’m looking at ways to help my brother with a court case and I see that this could be the best route for me to do so, give him the chapter so he may do the ritual (combined with the amulet from the site so that he is always connected to Belial’s Rage once the work has been completed).

Your post probobly violates the rules and guidlines for starter.
Your options to get the spell legally is to;
1 buy the book If it can be found
2 borrow from someone that owns it.
3 Have EA do the spell for your brother.

Or do this, since you think Belial would be ok with ”stealing” the spell then you believe he would help your brother, the enda justific the means.
If so evoce Belial directly and ask for his assistance? Do you really need this particualary spell for it?