Florida chapter

Would you like to come? :smiley:
The more like minds the better

1 Like

You guys decide the location and time. Then I’ll check my schedule… Mcdonalds is on me.

1 Like

I vote St.Petersburg on March third but, am open to travel as well

:slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome to join! Do you have your own transportation or do you need one of us to pick you up? It’ll probably be me since I am closer to you.

I know I was messing around and yeah I have a car but IDK if I’m working yet. Either way ima see ya soon. :grinning:

is anyone in pensacola?

Anyone from Florida willing to be my mentor. I live in the Tampa Bay Area. I am absolutely new to magick and would like to meet someone(if possible), and learn from you maybe more like an intern, and if you are new, maybe we can work together. Lmk. Thank you in advance.

Orlando.

@Frater_Libertas: Would you be willing to help me out? I am absolutely new to Magick, and need some guidance. I can’t send PM’s yet, but if you can send me a PM, I can share my details. TIA!

Jacksonville area here

@MotherTrucker: How long have you been practicing occult for?

My whole life ive been involved with spirits and demons in one form or another, but not enough to really feel comfortable mentoring another. Im a solo practitioner.

Miami! The city of santeria and voudou :sunglasses:

Cape Coma FL …hate it here …

Hello! I am in the Tampa Bay Area!!

@Angelb1083: Michelle, I am in Tampa Bay Area as well. How long have you been practicing for?

I was born with a lot but I just got serious in the 6 months.

Pensacola fl

There seems to be a lot of you in Florida. Perhaps I should move there from Pennsylvania.

1 Like

I’m in ga but very close to the ga fla line.

1 Like