Florida chapter

The thing’s tires were taller than my entire fucking car.

Also, have you noticed how half the people walk around in their pajamas? Like, afternoon, in public, in pajamas.

YES! Why? Ahaha People in my neighborhood, when I go for groceries, hell, even getting my car checked out… Someone walks in with their pajamas on…

1 Like

Good ol’ classy Auburndale.

1 Like

The fucking swamp buggies down here are ridiculous and I never imagined the middle of f. L to be nothing but cows. Haha that’s something you don’t see in the Carolina’s

1 Like

Any of you get to visit The Woodshed yet? I used to be a regular there. Back when it first opened and when they moved to the newer location by the railroad tracks.

There’s also a place called The Ninth Circle that is somewhat new. Was going to check that out eventually.

Can’t say that I have but The Ninth Circle sounds good to me

And just a heads up, The Ninth Circle is a leather membership community.

The Woodshed is a BDSM dungeon.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey that’s kinky. Haha sounds like a biker club mixed with a giant orgy

Ahaha The Woodshed and The Ninth Circle have a strict no sex policy, believe it or not. Turns out The Ninth Circle is also a dungeon, like the Woodshed. Leather, chains, nudism, scenes, mmmm Tons of useful energy!

1 Like

??? Sounds like a tease lol

Doesn’t say anything about not taking someone home though ahaha It’s great foreplay! lol

You crazy sex demon haha asmoday does rub off on you :joy:

1 Like

Oh yes he sure does! Ahaha

You guys are wild!
X,D

1 Like

Let’s set something up. I get my schedule tomorrow. Then, we can see if our schedules line up and go from there. Doesn’t have to be fancy. Shit, we can just go to McDonald’s or the park or something and hang out.

1 Like

I have open availability on the weekends; or past 8pm on the weekdays :slight_smile:

Okay cool. Good to know. I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll let you know what my week looks like.

I’m off tomorrow. Can also do something anytime between Wednesday-Friday at night. Also off next Saturday. I’ll PM you to bounce location ideas.

1 Like

Let’s get together next week so that way we can plan a whole day
I’m so excited
:smiley:

Ha did you forget about me?! It’s cool being a 3rd wheel sucks anyways. :joy: