Florida chapter

Ah music to my ears. There’s supposed to be a satanic temple in orlando. Maybe.

You don’t mind me asking who are you working with now. Explain archdemons. The kings? The gatekeepers?

I’ve mainly been working with Lord Belial and Lord Asmodeus. They have been with me since I began. Lord Belial keeps telling me to work with Lucifuge as well. I recently made contact with Beelzebuth as well, still building that relationship.

Then, there is a group of unnamed demons I work with. They simply tell me names are irrelevant with them since there are so many of them. They work as a unit. They are my demonic “family” so to speak, based on the experiences I’ve had with them.

Also, while soul traveling, I was pulled to this deep abyss. Down there, I met with these colossal demons. Their stature was massive; I was an ant compared to them. The immense power that radiated from these beings crushed me. I had a deep sense of “archdemon”. I couldn’t get a name from them though. Very serious beings and respect was highly important with them. Especially since it seemed I could get crushed at any moment by them. They were wanting to teach me in exchange for complete loyalty to the entire infernal/demonic/diabolic host.

1 Like

Hmm that’s interesting. I would like to know more about the Archdemons and yes I’m very familiar with Belial and asmoday. My pact still stands with the 9 demonic kings. I read your bio and I agree on the demons being family part.

Watch out for Lucifuge; he’s tricky and often times has extra small fine print Haha!
He asks for a lot of time on his contracts.
Wonderful spirit don’t get me wrong!
But, not one to call for anything mundane.

Fair warning
:wink:

1 Like

i just moved from flordia(port charlotte) to north carolina but now I’m moving back to florida on the east coast

1 Like

I can’t wait till I move back in a few months I’m sick of the cold here I miss home

Fuck yeah dude hmu guys I’m in the fucking center of this limpdick state lol so no excuses

1 Like

My aunt Bobbie lives in fatteyvill and I got a tattoo from pinehurst n.c and got pulled over and charged for my joint. Fucking pigs

1 Like

I seriously just opened his sigil last week but thanks for the fineprint warning

1 Like

Yes, I’m trying to find more information on archdemons as well. Prior to that experience, I questioned if there were archdemons, is there a hierarchy, were demons ruled by one emperor at the top, or were they all in their own factions doing their own thing… It seems there is truth in all of those scenarios, except the emperor one. I personally don’t know if they are all ruled by one demon. My experiences are unclear on that aspect.

There’s always something to explore. I just have to delve even deeper and see if I can find more information. It seems with the archdemons… they summon you.

And yes, from what little I have worked with him, he is quite intense. And he is very much a “be careful what you put your energy into/wish for” type of spirit. It comes to you in excess…

Florida: Welcome to America’s Penis!

Florida gets banged by gals of all types, and occasionally dudes… Like Matthew and Charlie. Florida don’t discriminate; Florida loves all the action! It got some sweet action from Irma last year and here’s to more in the future!

3 Likes

it’s funny because here people complain about a little rain Ann’s I’m line well back at home we dont have little rain we have lots of rain and no one cares lol

2 Likes

Summer showers can get so muggy x.x

1 Like

The hierarchy does and doesn’t exist

Each spirit works with each other but, for their own reasons
Though, even still their is an acknowledgement of power between them all

1 Like

That makes sense, indeed.

1 Like

Yeah Florida is pretty cool. IDK about the hierarchy man im still working on communication with the spirits and 3rd eye stuff. But that doesn’t stop me from making relationships with them. I am very open minded so… But I did like what e. A koetting said in his last video recently. Quote "these are not thought forms or egregors but primal ancient gods/spirits. Anyways I liked when he said that because I believe the earth is millions of years old and entitys like Belial for example are very old and bael/enti^nki is another. So yeah…

Indeed. Make relationships, learn along the way, and enjoy the ride. Just when I think I have everything figured out, something else comes my way to challenge it. Pretty much just have to be open to the experience. Sometimes it’s best not to analyze it too much and simply let it flow in front of you. Just take it all in. It’s a fun and enjoyable ride for sure. Keeps me engaged. :smiley:

Wouldn’t it be nice to know if there really is a prime evil though. A being nobody fucks with. Maybe that’s just my imagination. And yeah I’m up for a ride with the demons. Haha Lilith oh baby I will summon you one day.

1 Like

Who/what do you primarily work with? If you’re comfortable sharing, of course.

King Paimon, Belial, Astaroth, Azazel, Bael, Purson, Zagan, Balam, Beleth, Vine, Asmoday, Eligos, Lucifer, In that order there are others but these 13 I have written blood pacts with. Recently evoked Satanas and did crossroad magick with amaymon and abaddon.
I also favor Norse god’s and have a tattoo of the Hindu god Lord ganesh. But like I said the demons and devils called and I’m very glad they did. Everything is black now :smiling_imp:
But I mainly work with King Paimon

1 Like