Florida chapter

Hello friends and neighbors,

I thought it may be nice to do a head count of members that are in my area.
Sometimes practicing solo isn’t as beneficial as having a local group. If interested please post below
I am located in the Tampa Bay Area.

Thank you and nice to meet you in advance!

Collector

4 Likes

Sebring FL :sunglasses:

1 Like

Auburndale, FL

1 Like

Cool I got some goat skulls let’s do a fucking blood ritual haha

2 Likes

Hell yeah ahaha You’re only about an hour from me. Perhaps one day…

Trust me I’m laid-back kinda guy and I’m stuck with closed minded Christian family members so fresh air sounds good.
Also there’s a pagan gathering in lakewells FL for Beltane I’m going to check it out April 20th

1 Like

I’m in south ga …I could possibly make a trip to fla

2 Likes

My lil brother lives in metter g.a maybe I’ll take a trip there… :wink:catcha later

Sweet. I might check it out myself. Depends on if I’ll be off from work or not around that time.

1 Like

Have any of you been to Cassadaga?

It’s a fantastic town full of all different types of spiritualists; they have a huge event yearly that if I’m not mistaken happens in summer
I’m thinking of attending
:grinning:

2 Likes

Located in Florida? BTW how far are you from saint Pete I use to live there next to clear water

Just north of Deltona, right? Never been to Cassadaga, but may have to add it to my travel plans in the future.

2 Likes

Ok you guys Idc if get the dollar menu at McDonald’s I still want to hangout haha
To me it would be mind blowing to meet somebody of the lhp outside of the cyber network

1 Like

I live about ten minutes away from central st.pete if I take 275
Clearwater beach is great! I had worked at a Surf style down there x,D

1 Like

Anytime you take a trip that way let me know :slight_smile:

Dude I was in Tampa around the holidays. Drag…

Welp, we got 3 so far. We should meet and just hang out for a day sometime. McDonald’s is cheap and cheerful for sure. I’ve only met two other people in this state who had non-rhp beliefs.

1 Like

Honestly it’s starting to feel like the movie the craft. Where’s our forth… Haha anyways that’s cool I started in Witchcraft kinda gray magick years ago but feel in love with the devils
Yeah witchcraft sounds way better

1 Like

Agreed we should all hangout sometime. No rush I still have work to do but weekends work atm

1 Like

Cool, cool. You gotta start somewhere. Yes, the devils have a way of rubbing off on you… Hehehe :stuck_out_tongue:

I started as theistic satanist/demonolatress. Now, I’m not sure how to describe my path. I’ve embraced the entirety of the black end of the spectrum and seek to get even closer to demons and the archdemons. That’s the short version of the description.

2 Likes