First Summoning of Belial - Advice

I will be performing my first attempt of summoning Belial this Saturday night for the purpose of assisting me with a Divorce hearing.

I have done a great deal of research regarding this evocation, however as a last min precaution I thought I would ask for advice from BALG members with firsthand knowledge in dealing with him.

This is a critical moment in my life, with wide ranging financial issues at stake. My ex seeks to rob a Trust we set up for our children and liquidate it. I have worked hard to fund this trust and now it could all be for literally for nothing. My kids and their education and financial future are depending on me.

Your help is appreciated no detail is too minor. Thank you in advance. - RL

7 Likes

Belial seems to like you to show some backbone, you may have read an old post I made here which describes that the first time he came into my life he attacked me, to see how I would react, and then (it seems) based his continued presence in my life on the fact I had to kick the butt of his army - a task I suspect he made achievable for me, although it wasn’t easy.

He’s shown a distinct preference to be evoked outdoors, there’s a small grove of trees nearby that has mist rising for a while after sunrise most days, and when I evoked him there one morning, he manifested some forty feet tall in that mist; when I subsequently summoned him indoors, he mimed that he found it cramped, so if at all possible, conduct this outdoors?

He doesn’t seem to be a stickler for more formal dress (King Paimon and Azazel, and Thoth, have all requested this, formal robes or at least fully clothed) - Belial doesn’t seem to give a hoot if I’m wearing a ratty old t-shirt and no knickers, and unwashed after a night’s sleep. He may be different with men, but I doubt it.

He enjoys being offered things you wanted for yourself, such as half a tub of posh ice-cream I was saving, which makes me think the emotion of sacrifice is more important to him than superficial flashiness - kind of like the story about the widow’s mite.

I’ve offered him reddish-coloured things and he likes those, and he’s also said he’d very much like me to engrave his sigil in metal, aluminium in this case, so that might be a payment to offer him if he comes through with this important task?

Don’t offer it beforehand, he seems hard-headed and not the type to expect something for nothing. And don’t offer him anything unless you mean for it to become his.

He seems to dislike all things connected to empty status, he also seems to dislike any kind of racism, snobbery, classism, any effort we make (based on real or imagined criteria) to set ourselves above another human monkey such as ourselves. This has been my experience but it’s also described in the Imperial Arts entry here, and that dude has a very different approach to me, and yet we received the same basic information.

This may be important - if you’re speaking about the financial future of your family, the desire for your children to be higher status than others may leave him cold, whereas the desire for power is something he’s entirely understanding about.

The Imperial Arts guy mentions in that blog that he got the impression Belial sneered at him, I’ve seen the same response but (for whatever his real form may be) the sneer or smirk he sometimes displays seem to me to be more the astonished amusement of a being totally outside human life, necessities, and desires, who hears the outrageous and ridiculous wishes of humans which must seem as surreal to him as the grimoiric descriptions of spirits who can make birds appear, or who ride camels and tigers, seem to us.

When Aaron Donaghue, who believes all spirits in the Goetia are aliens, attempted to remote view Belial, he was shown an image of a dead alien in a crashed spaceship - I believe that was Belial’s sense of humour showing through, to be honest! :wink:

I did some work deconstructing his enn into Enochian, here, and his name, here - I can’t claim those are canonical and I’m not a language expert, but I think they offer a different slant on the traditional interpretation of his name.

I am extremely fond of Belial, as I posted here, but he’s informed me many times that he’s not a “friend,” and will only work with you if there’s something in it for him, so don’t try to plead to his sympathetic side

16 Likes

Yes first Rule is BE SPECIFIC. This is the real killer as the Devil really is in the details and Belial is definetely a Devils Advocate (referrence to the movie…good movie).

So I really dont know the details of how all that court cases play out…but uou shoukd get a Pad of Paper and write down an Action Plan of all the crucial Details that Belial should address and make go smoothly…and then to circumvent the Unknown ask him to take care of that in the most positive way (for you and your kids) possible.

• ask him to sequester and sway the favours of the Judge, jury and all parties involved to be in your favour.

• you could ask him to manipulate both truth and lies to work out in hour favour.

• ask Belial to influence her sixe of things so she ends up shooting herself in the foot inside and outside if court.

Well you get the point…you can request more specific things done to secure your peice of mind?

FYI, dont worry about the PERSONALITY DIFFERENCES of Belial…as each persons connection and relationship with Belial is very personal, and so the interactione will be different. Just know one thing about Belial…be upfront and Honest with him as how he appears to you WILL BE a PERFECT MIRROR of your relationship to yourself and how hou love yourself. Therefore, hos he interacts is on an individual Basis. Ontop of that, onr thing he does is Empower confidence so wants you to be cocky, powerful and Superior, but in an honest and secure with yourself way. Ir he speaks any racism, its because he’s being funny and making a joke to test out your Confidence.

7 Likes

I have always offered him a few shots of whiskey (the good stuff that I wanted to drink myself) after a job was done. He is not one to barter if you offer him something sincerely and not try to haggle with him. I just offer something based on how difficult the job looked, how badly I wanted whatever I was after, and he has yet to turn his nose up at an offering.

Speak as one King would speak to another and you will be fine.

4 Likes

It’s funny/interesting some of the spirits he describes, like the one animal-like spirit who showed up looking half dead or “extremely relaxed” lol

3 Likes

A few paragraphs from that Imperial Arts entry has me concerned. For brevity I selected parts, and italicized the parts that caused me the greatest concern:

I requested from the spirit that it preserve the ability to produce income in this manner which has thus far been so very useful. I specified that I did not care who was involved, or what needed to be halted or passed in legislature, so long as the ultimate outcome was the preservation of this manner of profit. The spirit agreed to this, assuring me of the safety of myself and my family. [i]It was immediately afterward that I began to suspect I had opened the wrong can of worms. In order to accommodate this request, several changes would occur in the world (it called them "trials"), which the spirit then described. None of these were pleasant in the least, and I did not ask anything of them but rather accepted it in passing as the spirit again reaffirmed that throughout all of it I would be kept free of such trouble.[/i]

[i]In describing the forthcoming “trials,” the spirit revealed a great deal about itself and its objectives within the world… Of the content of these plans, I will say as little as possible, but suffice to say it was all bad. A fair amount of it involved a breakdown of the current Western society and its subjugation under “the Lord of Rome.”

… While it is a delight for humans to give meaning to persons and things, it is the joy of this spirit to reduce all things to their base quality, so that none are exalted above others and everything is equally worthless.[/i]

I decided to inquire about Crowley and those others who had, over very many years, been in contact with the spirit. The spirit described what it had provoked by providing leaders to the leaderless, for ages and ages, repeatedly demonstrating among mankind that an absence of values and ideals can sustain all the necessary functions of life. It named men who were so foreign that I could not even recognize the dialect of their names, and of how each reduced enormous hordes to bestial compulsions, instigated titanic battles, and attacked the foundations of philosophy. In each and every case the spirit did no more than to facilitate the will of the magician, so that he obtained and endured only what was requested,while the effects of this one desire were magnified outward from himself in society.

I made clear that it was not permitted by my bindings to cause harm to any creature, and the spirit would reply only that it would not prevent people from acting upon their impulses. This was not entirely reassuring.

I’ll be honest: it never occurred to me to ask King Belial about his motives for helping magicians. Imperial Arts went that far, and this is the response he got.

So, what I’m getting from this is, when working with King Belial, he’ll get me what I want, but he does it for the effects that ripple outward into society in a way that will lead to the reducing of humanity to its base qualities, where everyone is equally worthless?

Some of you who have evoked King Belial have mentioned that you’ve gotten the same messages as others who have worked with King Belial. Has he spoken to you about his plans for humanity?

This isn’t going to stop me from continuing a relationship with King Belial, though this might have me reconsidering how and what I ask of him. If he has these plans for humanity, I’m assuming that it will take generations before it becomes fully realized upon the world. Hopefully by then, our time will be peacefully long past. But I now wonder what the point would be to require that we and ours are to remain unharmed from our work, if our descendants come unharmed into a world of rubble and worthlessness.

2 Likes

My take, fwiw - firstly the Imperial Arts author holds, as far as I can tell, to a broadly Judeo-Xian model of things, in which man and God stand on the same, and opposite, side to the spirits in the Goetia.

If, as I suspect, Belial showing the remote-viewing guy a dead alien was his sense of humour, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he would play up an adversarial and hostile image to someone who holds those views.

There are two specific things I want to comment on:

I requested from the spirit that it preserve the ability to produce income in this manner which has thus far been so very useful. I specified that I did not care who was involved, or what needed to be halted or passed in legislature, so long as the ultimate outcome was the preservation of this manner of profit.

^ A questionable specification, from someone who claims the moral high-ground? We’d need to know more about the nature of the income, but that’s a pretty wide-ranging list of things IA doesn’t care about, so long as he has his money.

The spirit agreed to this, assuring me of the safety of myself and my family. [i]It was immediately afterward that I began to suspect I had opened the wrong can of worms. In order to accommodate this request, several changes would occur in the world (it called them "trials"), which the spirit then described. None of these were pleasant in the least, and I did not ask anything of them but rather accepted it in passing as the spirit again reaffirmed that throughout all of it I would be kept free of such trouble.[/i]

What Belial’s actually doing here is reflecting BACK to him the selfishness inherent in his request - IA’s summoning demons and saying “Look after us and do whatever it takes”, then blaming the demon when it says “Okay dude, but other people are going to get screwed.”

I’d be interested to find out of those “trials” manifested, and how, but I’m not joining LiveJournal to find out - still, the last comment on that post is quite a good one IMO.

[i]In describing the forthcoming "trials," the spirit revealed a great deal about itself and its objectives within the world... Of the content of these plans, I will say as little as possible, but suffice to say it was all bad. A fair amount of it involved a breakdown of the current Western society and its subjugation under "the Lord of Rome."[/i]

That’s the aim of a few of us here, isn’t it - myself included?

In my case and that of some of the spirits I work with, we intend that the breakdown won’t come in the form of violent anarchy that simply sets us back a few centuries, but an alteration of society (not just “western”) that would be inevitable if magick were to supplant religion, and personal empowerment replace the idea of sheep under a “loving god”…

And “the Lord of Rome” is subtle - the Xian Church at some point took on the most repressive features of the Roman Empire, arguably becoming something other than what its originators, a bunch of dudes raised in the same environment that gave us the talk of becoming “a son of the god” in the Greek Magical Papyri, intended.

There’s a lot more I’d like to say, but I think the best way to set your mind at ease (or maybe not?) is to ask him yourself, because a lot of what he’s told me is inextricably linked to things too personal to post about, and also, much as I like the big guy, I doubt I understand him any more than he understands why people won’t just change their sexual preferences to be whatever’s most expedient.

Edit to add - to hell with tact, while I really enjoy reading IA’s journals, I just checked his evocation of Bime (Buné/Buto as my UPG suggests) and he comes off as kind of a jerk in it: http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/269.html

She’s a goddess and quite incredible, and he acted like she was his personal cash-dispenser and also went off on a bunch of waffle to do with European history, without having the insight into what her grimoiric description really means. Sorry but he seems locked into a certain mindset that’s - well, very different to my own. I’d better leave it at that.

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:6196”]There’s a lot more I’d like to say, but I think the best way to set your mind at ease (or maybe not?) is to ask him yourself, because a lot of what he’s told me is inextricably linked to things too personal to post about, and also, much as I like the big guy, I doubt I understand him any more than he understands why people won’t just change their sexual preferences to be whatever’s most expedient.

Edit to add - to hell with tact, while I really enjoy reading IA’s journals, I just checked his evocation of Bime (Buné/Buto as my UPG suggests) and he comes off as kind of a jerk in it: [url=http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/269.html]http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/269.html[/url]

She’s a goddess and quite incredible, and he acted like she was his personal cash-dispenser and also went off on a bunch of waffle to do with European history, without having the insight into what her grimoiric description really means. Sorry but he seems locked into a certain mindset that’s - well, very different to my own. I’d better leave it at that.[/quote]

Your post did give me some peace of mind, Lady Eva, thanks. Good to have counterpoints. I seek them out for reasons like this.

Heh. I wanted to ask IA a question, but I was also discouraged by the idea of having to join LiveJournal.

That’s… unfortunate, the treatment of Bune. Commendable how she took it all with grace and self-restraint. This speaks volumes of her character and power. They say it’s not so much the loud guy with the violent demeanor that you need to worry about, but the soft-spoken one. Then again, hundreds of years of magicians opening with, “I need money,” and she’s probably well past getting upset about it.

RL, how did the evocation turn out?

Sorry for the delay in the update!

Firstly as most of you know I stopped smoking as an offering 9 days before the blood moon. However on the night of the Blood Moon itself, all hell broke loose at home. Nothing but nothing went as planned.

I decided to refuse to accept the deviations in the timeline of events as an excuse to not perform my Sorcery.

Specifically…

(a) I had to perform the ritual indoors, contrary to Lady Eva’ s good advice. (I had looked long and hard for a good spot and being denied access to it infuriated me.)

(b)Because my interior lab room at home is small I could not use my homemade Circle of Summoning on 12×12’ canvass. (This Angered me at the days and monies invested.)

(c) The Moon was almost completely unobservable from the vantage of my home. (The dissapointment was palpable.)

So - as for the ritual itself, no physical manifestations took place. No contact seemed to be forthcoming either. Yet I stubbornly refused to quit. I made my offerings, drew my blood and went full speed ahead.

I lit the candles with King Belial’s Sigil engraved on them ( as per Frater Dark Matters suggestion) and began meditations.

I spoke the enn - “Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc Belial” over and over, entering (I confess) .a weak TGS state.

I asked in ink and blood written in theban, then spoken word for word for King Belial ( as per Biosynth’s suggestions) *to take control of the situation. I asked for several specific actions, but to seize whatever he believed to be the fastest most effective action to resolve the divorce to my advantage. To possess or block the mind of the lawyer for my ex wife. To cause her to doubt her own legal reasonings, belief in her clients claims and find opposition at every turn.

I withdrew 4 vacutubes of blood, and stated that a portion of my fresh blood would then and there be placed on the altar for him, but should he do as I asked 2 of the tubes would be his upon completion of the court case in my favor. That I would engrave his Sigil on my wood pipe and again on a 6x6" metal plate - and leave both upon my Altar for the remainder of my days. I would never smoke again, my weakness as the best sacrificial offering and proof of commitment I had to give. And finally (as per Orismen suggestion) I poured him a shot of 21 year old Chivas Scotch Whiskey.

One week later I cleaned up the offerings and burned my Theban spells into ash and kept all in a special dish. (Half of the Scotch was gone.)

Then as fortune would have it, my girlfriend and I were in an occult book store in Seattle and a woman was doing Tarot readings. I thought what the hell and let her take a look at me. (She jumped a little with the Satan card on turn two ) She asked what I wanted to know about. The success of my ritual was all I needed to know. She thought about it and then asked if I had missed somesort of a deadline or something? I agreed I had, if not in the timeline itself certainly in the course of events not being as planned.

She claimed that whatever I was asking for “did not take.” Suggesting my ritual had failed. This, as you may understand heavily dissapointed me on many levels…

Later my Girlfriend asked if I was going to start smoking since my ritual didn’t seem to have worked. (AFTER 30 YEARS I REALLY MISS MY PIPE GUYS!) I told her that I had faith in my Sorcery, King Belial and that my sacrifice would stand on its own merits. The ritual was no where near as good as it should have, or could have been… but I was standing firm. If Belial was watching, he would see I refuse to accept weakness and failure willingly damnit!

So the court date arrives a month later. Guess what?

My Ex was not represented by legal counsel. Don’t know why on the physical plane her and the lawyer parted ways, but on the spiritual realm I know exactly why.

King Belial went after the jugular vein. He didn’t make some grand show at my ritual, or send me communication or visions. Like a sniper he did the job and did it without pomp and circumstance. A kill shot to the head of the problem.

I believe if I had doubted him, my Sorcery, or succumbed to apathy and caved on going cold turkey to stop smoking - things would be much different today.

The case isn’t over of course. But to lose legal counsel in the final days of a trial certainly doesn’t bode my ex wife well.

I will update as new events take place. Meanwhile, please know the advice from you guys here on BALG was and is… invaluable to me.

All hail the Grand King Belial. Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlc Belial.

• RL
8 Likes

Bloody hell, you can’t have known this but for the last couple of weeks I’ve ben thinking about you nearly every frickin’ DAY, wondering how things went, then when you started posting and didn’t comment I was just freaked out… thank you for setting my mind at ease!

Yes I know there’s still a way to go but damn, dude, I send you all the best for every step of this, I think WAYYY too much about stuff in general and you and my big boy Belial are two of the ones who’ve been occupying my mind recently! :wink:

Sorry if that sounds crazy (I am, spent 14 hours one day last week trying to find the perfect new planner) - anyway, wishing you a shedload of purest WIN!

2 Likes

M’Lady I am flattered to have been in your thoughts. To have occupied that rent space was not my intention but a privilege nonetheless. Thank you.

Thank all of you. I had moments of doubt of course, but the words each of you have written remained with me and kept me afloat. I could imagine Frater Dark Matters telling me to avoid the wrong Sigils and expect unexplainable physical events in my Lab and home post ritual, soft unspoken words of remaining stubborn, resilient and persistent flowed from my thoughts of Lady Eva and wondering what she would advise, and the damn near yells in my mind eye - of Biosynth telling me to be specific as hell. And finally of the entire BALG community in sync telling me that a sacrifice should hurt and cannot be taken back once offered inspired me. They do even now.

I know EA would say the hell with that Psychic Woman and what she said about missing my deadlines or expectations! To not “believe or have faith” in Magick, but to KNOW that my Sorcery works. I do. And MORE than that I KNOW that it works for us as a group here on BALG.

I find myself wondering what 13 of us (Hell even just 3 of us) could accomplish in a dedicated circle. Kind of staggering.

4 Likes

Absolutely, we all have those I think, me and my partner just sealed a major deal (one of the reasons I’ve not been on here much) and it was, well, pretty nerve-wracking - right to the last moment.

And yes, I honestly think people on this forum could achieve amazing things, if we banded together to work on a project, but that’s probably another topic altogether! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got to work with Belial for about a year now, almost daily.

I first got started working with Him using a simple sigil of His. I entered Theta Gamma, visualized my outcome, packaged it up and sent it into his sigil. I did not expect much to happen.

About a month later, I received a result that had global implications (international news for weeks). A business that cheated me and many others was almost destroyed. This was a key to the whole problem I was in and I could not have found a better solution.

I have done some other workings that demonstrated the reality and power of Belial to me without any shadow of a doubt. I first got in touch with Him by entering trance and listening to what he had to tell me concerning the offering he wanted. At that point I was not even sure I had been in contact with Him yet.
His message was, what most people would consider weird, very much so. Disturbing actually.

“Go outside and masturbate to my sigil. Ejaculate on the tree I will show you.”

Basically I was like…Ohhhhhhhhh Kay.

Despite the weirdness of it all, I did what he said but I have to admit it was hard to ejaculate to a sigil. That was part of the lesson at the time. He wanted me to train my imagination to the point where I do not need any outside stimuli.

Next I literally went to a tree he showed me, marked it by scratching a received sigil into it, and then went about my “business” amidst the many trees in that area I was in. I did what he said and found it sort of funny. The next day, I was bewildered to find that out of all the trees in the area, a lumberjack went and chopped down THE EXACT one I had “used”. Now as to the exact meaning of this “ritual” I cannot disclose all details, but let me put it this way, it is a lot deeper than it looks on the surface and there were more extremely weird results in the area following this.

Most recently, on the precise day when I first called unto Belial, exactly 1 year later, a young lady, a famous young lady (well known model), committed suicide within a radius of approximately 20 meters from what is now the tree “stump”. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, the tree was originally DEAD. It no longer bore any leaves, not because it was autumn, as it was Summer. It was DEAD.
Now the tree or what is left of it is blossoming, growing multiple branches in all directions.

If you think that is weird, then consider this:
Belial turned one of my worst enemies into my best friend, nay, a worshipper within weeks after putting enormous pressure on the poor soul.

Not only that:
I enchanted my own lawyer so he would come under Belial’s protection during legal proceedings. This after we had been under some heavy attack from the opposition, who too practice some Magic. My lawyer’s personality changed within less than a week and he asked me to become friends with him after the whole thing was over, something he said he never did. The same week he received one of his largest and well paying jobs ever which he took on after we WON.

Last but not least I should mention I generally offer blood sacrifice to Belial. I had a period where I mostly sacrificed Semen and made offerings of drinks that I would spill in certain areas and so forth, but nowadays I generally offer blood.

Hail Belial and also thanks to Gozer for suggesting I work with Him.

15 Likes

[quote=“ascendeddescender, post:14, topic:6196”]-Last but not least I should mention I generally offer blood sacrifice to Belial. I had a period where I mostly sacrificed Semen and made offerings of drinks that I would spill in certain areas and so forth, but nowadays I generally offer blood.

Hail Belial and also thanks to Gozer for suggesting I work with Him.[/quote]

I would absolutly agree that sexual fluids (Creation and Willpower held in a liquid state) when applied to ritual produces reliable and stunning results. The speed aways amazes me. When combined in a Blood Ritual - the impact is like a high speed freight train on the universe.

As for Gozer - I have seriously considered seeking his assistance in consultations. He seems to know exactly what he speaks of, is personable and approachable too. Was that your experience?

5 Likes

[quote=“RL, post:15, topic:6196”][quote=“ascendeddescender, post:14, topic:6196”]-Last but not least I should mention I generally offer blood sacrifice to Belial. I had a period where I mostly sacrificed Semen and made offerings of drinks that I would spill in certain areas and so forth, but nowadays I generally offer blood.

Hail Belial and also thanks to Gozer for suggesting I work with Him.[/quote]

I would absolutly agree that sexual fluids (Creation and Willpower held in a liquid state) when applied to ritual produces reliable and stunning results. The speed aways amazes me. When combined in a Blood Ritual - the impact is like a high speed freight train on the universe.

As for Gozer - I have seriously considered seeking his assistance in consultations. He seems to know exactly what he speaks of, is personable and approachable too. Was that your experience?[/quote]

He does know what he speaks of. He’s an extremely humble guy when it comes to learning from others and passing on teachings, that said, the guy is a fucking monster when it comes to Magic.

Recently spoke to him about dream stalking/astral stalking and such as we both work with Freddy Krueger (I happen to have a Freddy altar on a bed one of my target’s used to sleep on). The input I have gotten from Gozer has seriously contributed to my Magic, mostly because of his creativity and intense imagination.

Make sure you tell him exactly what you want to achieve and what your situation is so he can taylor his solutions to you. Ask him for both basic and advanced stuff. There is no way you wont get what you asked for, both in the consultation and in terms of your results from the Magic that you do afterwards.

Ps: Also ask him stuff you think is taboo. That’s the key advantage of talking to him, he does not hold back any information, contrary to most other Magicians. You can ask him to describe in detail how he did rituals that produced the results you are looking for. For example: How he astrally hunts down certain targets and the Demon he invokes for the purpose. It wont just be an “do a) then do b)”…he describes every little fucking detail, and that will teach you a lot about building your own imagination, which is a key to successful Magic. That by the way is also the main lesson Freddy K brings to the table: EXTREME IMAGINATION is key.

After that, implement all he said the way he tells you. You can always modify the rituals once the originals worked, but I recommend trying out his system to begin with.

6 Likes

"Bloody hell, you can’t have known this but for the last couple of weeks I’ve ben thinking about you nearly every frickin’ DAY, wondering how things went, then when you started posting and didn’t comment I was just freaked out… thank you for setting my mind at ease!

Yes I know there’s still a way to go but damn, dude, I send you all the best for every step of this, I think WAYYY too much about stuff in general and you and my big boy Belial are two of the ones who’ve been occupying my mind recently!" - Lady Eva

Good evening Lady Eva, I have so missed your counsel. A year has nearly passed and I ask you forgive my rude behavior. You and others deserve better.

Here is an update on what has transpired…

As you know, I have been involved in an ugly divorce. This monster of a legal case took 4 years of my life in a Califonia Family Law Court proceeding. I had done everything I could to be fair and polite after a 25 year marriage. Being LHP notwithstanding… But she crossed a line. I had always believed that it would be my actions that would destroy my empire and family should I become careless. Instead it was a selfish woman I trusted without second thought for well nigh 32 years.

Everything was on the brink. I had lost houses, land, a lucrative business making hundreds of thousands of dollars and found myself maligned by people who judged not knowing the facts. My grown children were all that I had left and a few assets of questionable value. The Trust that was erected by me to insulate myself from the unknown fell with the stroke of a pen.

I turned to the Darkest of my Artes. Pilgrimages to occult locations, persons and rituals that ensured that nothing would be my salvation. If I was to be hanged false, I would burn the village down and all the accusers with me.

It was EA, Gozer, and others here - who led me to considering King Belial as my last breath effort. But it was you Lady Eva that gave me something specific, that I can’t put into words really. You cared and did interrupt your ritual to inquire and intervene on my behalf. You actually DID something kind on me and my children’s behalf.

So I dove in.

Actually, I went quiet Mad to be frank about it.

I fasted longer, researched harder, painted until my fingers were numb night after night, copied notes, memorized enns, Latin phrases, cut deeper, bled longer and burned inside and out. Sold treasures for materials, tools and tomes. I knew disappointment. I knew failures. But the efforts began to accumulate. And where the wall came down I found myself surrounded by entities in the dark that already knew my name. Not by my works per se.

But I was not unknown to them. I believed then, as now it was you who introduced us.

My salutations to King Belial were then taken into the darkness with each closing ritual. Familiers were generously granted, sacrifices were agreed upon and paid…

And then the Avalanche began…

2 Likes

The first indication that King Belial was on the job came when my Ex- Wife appeared in court without her Lawyer. And while I do not know for certain the reason for this, it was not money that caused the Lawyer to step off.

I had asked King Belial to speak and devoure the mind and hearts of all involved in the proceeding to look deeper… to find her and her tactics distasteful. The rumor I was told was that her lawyer could not represent her fully and declared that she was not optimistic any lawyer could find fault in my court. Apparently my former wife exploded with anger, “then why am I paying you if you don’t think I can win?!” Why Indeed.

Hearing after hearing was made. I produced evidence. She did not or could not, or simply would not.

Thereafter as people stepped forward to harm me, they began suffering from random assaults on all fronts. Someone was in an auto accident and needed life support. A man who helped hide her assets was brutally gang raped by other men behind a bar with a “toilet plunger”. Elders in her family, who once proclaimed I was the son they never had, then acted as if they never loved me began to succumb to ailments… Two have died.

Her attempts to hide assets have caused her nothing but grief. Houses declared slums and condemned, with the city and county demanding more in repair costs than the properties are worth. She cannot even enter the property without written consent.

Her own body has turned against her.

Finally, the Divorce was granted three months ago, however…

She appealed and the hearing was set, and attended. I arrived early outside the courthouse. I created a inverted pentagram larger than the property the court building resided upon, and drew King Belials sigil in the dirt at each corner. Bled on dirt with a small needle I brought for the purpose.

I chanted aloud, and then in silence - “Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehic Belial” over and over - As we took our seats in the courtroom and the case was called, and while it happened so fast I cannot be exact - the first words out of the Judges mouth were…

“I have reviewed the petition carefully and it has no merit. Moreover, Mrs XXX - you are required to perform actions along the lines of certain rules of civil procedure which you have not. Unless you have more to add then I am predisposed to dismiss your motion to appeal the dissoultion of marriage… No? Motion denied. Sir good luck with the remainder of your life.”

My Lawyer turns to me and says “It’s over.”

Hail King Belial. I will keep my sacrifices and promises to you. Respects to faithful servitors and familiars.

And to Lady Eva… A Single Red Rose from me, that does not wither.

And to all others who offered sound advice to me in my Darkest hour. We will rule together in the Infernal Kingdom, and I will remember.

17 Likes

Wow, that’s just pure awesome work on your behalf, and of course, Belial - thank you SO much for sharing and updating, and the delay was as nothing when the result’s this good.

I’ll say it again - AWESOME! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holy mother of god. Good work.

3 Likes