Fast help needed in evocation with Lucifer

As a few of you know from my various threads, Lucifer demands my attention. I was thinking about working with him for a while everyday. I got strange sensations of time just stopping around me and time slowing down, then followed by my very soul shaking trying to get out of my body. A member told me someone might be wanting my attention in the astrals. Then I found out Lucifer is classified to the same zodiac as me or how you wanna call it. I saw references to him everywhere.

So I decided to evoke him by his sigil. I have no altar and my parents (whom I live with because I turned 18 recently) saw me being involved here. They are religious and gave me and ultimatum to stop this or get kicked out. They don’t trust me with candles and stuff because of that, and an altar is out of the picture. Do I need and altar or anything? Or can I do it on a plain table? Help!

4 Likes

You don’t need an altar. You can also find a place outside if needed be. I have used my kitchen table, the top of my refrigerator, my washing machine…Basically anywhere. Take time. Be patient. As far as your parents, don’t allow yourself to get overworked. You must be calm in order to practice magic properly.

3 Likes

You need nothing. Not even a table. Activate the sigil and make contact on the mental plane. Physical corporeal “things” have a purpose but they are not NEEDED. To develop a relationship with Lucifer spend time communicating with Lucifer. It is really no different than developing relationships with people.

5 Likes

Thx for you reply, I thought you needed a fancy altar. Although I heard people made astral temples and had success with them.

1 Like

Thank you so much mr. Joseph!

You’re by far (from my experience) the author who is most in touch with the community which I appreciate a lot! I am wondering to purchase your book before it gets sold out.

2 Likes

Yes the message is most important. To get the message out one must communicate with his people. I am no different than you my friend. Synchronomicon Aboen Lucifer!

3 Likes

If my work is truly calling to you the book will be found waiting in the shadows. I believe if you download the free chapter that you will gain access to pre-order on May 1st.

1 Like

I can’t seem to download the chapter, it takes me to paypal I believe and then automatically close.

I’ll try again tho.

Nvm worked just fine! Should be a nice read! :+1:

1 Like

I’m done with the sigil of Lucifer I found on the internet, will it do?

I’m not the best artist and I know intent is the most important factor, but I want your opinion guys and gals and everything in between.

2 Likes

My Lucifer sigils ive found the one with the circle is best find a black marker or fill in the gaps but really whatever works for you I guess

Also I found the sigil online enlarged it to fit my bit of paper and traced it off my screen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ll trace your sigil with the circle of my screen (if you have no problems with it of course).

2 Likes

If the evocation goes right and I can hear Lucifer and see him, although I doubt it since my astral senses aren’t developed at all.

I’ll record the conversation and with his permission I’ll do a update on the thread.

So the evocation went like this:

I think I’m done with it, I looked at the sigil and my eyes wanted to stop looking at it because it started to shine in multiple colors on the outline. My left eye started to feel a weird sensation and I saw many bright colors at once. (Feeling millimeters outside my eye)

I saw the V on the sigil changing forms and stuff. I did everything E.A said in the news letter, I said “Lucifer, I wish you to guide me, teach me and help me in my ascent.” After that I felt a strange new energy around my body and I knew it was done.

As said, we never conversed with each other. As I woke up I still felt the energy and I still do 9 hours after the evocation.

I also got dreams of me and the girl I love kissing, they almost felt as real. The last time I remembered a dream even a little was 10 years ago when I was 8.

4 Likes

Evoke daily! It will only get more intense as the veil is torn through application of the discipline itself!

2 Likes

Should I evoke him everyday like I did yesterday with his sigil? To tell him what I want at the end and so forth?

1 Like

People approach this differently. Think of this like any other relationship and all will be well. Respect the force evoked. Develop a communion through conversation and simply seek wisdom. Do you not get tired of people calling you only when they want something? Do you not begin to shun these kinds of people? Seek wisdom and knowledge in regard to your personal evolution and obtainment of the working mechanics of the cosmos. Then you will not need a genie in a bottle. All will naturally fall into place as you need it.

2 Likes

How will I be able to speak with Lucifer? should I ask him to “speak in a beholdable” voice?

1 Like

If you pay for shipping I will send this to you as a gift…

I made a few of them a while back so I have an extra one.

3 Likes

Thank you for such a generous offer! I’ll pay for shipping, PM me to tell the details and I’ll get ready.