Familiars Care And Relationship

How must one work with a familiar?
Is it the same as any other spirit where you call it when you need its help or is it always doing what it was made for?
Do you give it offerings to show your gratefulness to how much it’s been helping?
I have a very many questions about this area of pact working.

1 Like

It depends, it’s nice to give them a physical base (even just their seal, with an occasional tealight offering), if they’re life you created they’ll usually be more dependent, at least at first, than a spirit that exitsed before you encountered it.

I have been wandering how one makes a proper offering. Say if I give a special brew of Belgian beer to Sitri, how is that done? Do I drink it myself and let Sitry take part in the enjoyment or do I just leave it there?

Lets say it’s a familiar another spirit gave me to help me with something long term. Do I have to call this spirit fourth every time I do this “something” ? And with that in mind should I thank it on occasion with offerings?

It’s usually considered disrespect to partake. In some cases when working with demonic spirits it can make you sick as well to partake after offering.

Mostly its just you there buttering up the spirit like give this this to you great wise sitri ect ect i do offerijgs to king paimon like that all the time and told me they are decent Q.Q…

Actually they entry the energy from these things. Meats, wine, incense… Human blood. Depending on the spirit they absorb these things.

Also demons seem to favor hemp…

[quote=“AttendingTheSabbat, post:4, topic:12848, full:true”]
Lets say it’s a familiar another spirit gave me to help me with something long term. Do I have to call this spirit fourth every time I do this “something” ?[/quote]

Do you feel like you need to?

If yes, call it as often as needed, if you stop needing it, and can still accomplish the thing effortlessly, contact the spirit who gave it to you and say “Done now, thanks!”

That’s like asking how big is a shoe, there’s no single answer but in general thank it once a week, maybe more if it does something exceptional for you.