Experiences and Info on Krishna, Shiva, and Melek Taus

Has anyone here worked with Krishna or Shiva? Would you mind sharing some information on them? Does anyone have any experiences with Melek Taus? I feel like these spirits are calling to me (among others, especially a certain star goddess).

3 Likes

I have worked with Melek Taus and i’ve mediated under the power of shiva, by calling his immortal light of his trident.

I evoked Shiva once, it was as if he was trying to contain himself as if he was holding back as if he was struggling as i looked at his face I could see a big build of indigo energy as if it was tairing away at his forehead.

Knowing that his third eye can obliterate all of existence in this case me, I took my next steps carefully but confidently.

But with Melek Taus he seems to act as someone with Royal proceedings. He seems to sometimes be very dominant he’s definitely the type of spirit that bows to none.

He’s basically the type to say " how dare you summoning me " or something around those lines.
He must know your in control and in power.

If you need anymore information on Melek Taus PM me

9 Likes

How did you evoke shiva ? Can you please guide me about the procedure or give references to info for evoking shiva ?

1 Like

Look evocation is a simple process, simply enter the TGS, then structure a body for the spirit feed it power and energy from your Zeal Chakra.

Then repeat a simple incantation like

" I call onto thee almighty Shiva
Come to me
Awaken now before me
The destroyer of worlds
He who holds the trident
God of pure power
I summon you before me
To manifest in a beholdable form
And to speak to me in a discernible voice
Shiva, come, Shiva, come, Shiva come
I give you lisence to appear
Shiva who lyes silent in the void
I seek communion with thee
Shiva come, Shiva come ".

Then you can vibrate shiva’s name
As a mantra to adjust your frequencies
To shiva and increasing the manifestation
Of that being in the area.

Then Shiva will answer you.

7 Likes

I was just thinking about him today

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I am a Hindu-Jain mix, we pray to him and worship him as a God. I never thought we could evoke him like a spirit. Will try it out soon.

1 Like

Isn’t melek taus one of Lucifer’s names??

1 Like

You gave me superb clarity on this issue. I am not religious at all, I rarely go to temples :stuck_out_tongue: I just pray to gods before I sleep. I ll PM you about this topic.

1 Like

Melek Taus is considered a mask of Lucifer. In other words they share archetypal characteristics (rebellion against God, but Melek Taus was praised because of it) and some may experience one as an aspect of the other.

5 Likes

Hi i recently joined BALG forum , Newbie at the moment learning to feel energy and presence.

As a hindu we know Shiva as a God form , reading your post here and still in awe at your experience ,

if you have the time could you please elaborate more on this topic , and also how many hindu pantheon gods have you ever evoked /invoked , would love to hear more of it ,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge

3 Likes

How can I feed the materialization base of a spirit using zeal chakra by visualizing an energy coming from the zeal chakra by own will?

I’ve actually been to Krishna’s birthplace in India. It has a very intense spiritual vibe.

Krishna is basically the full view of life, there is no left or right hand path for Krishna, life is simply life.

Of course the majority of the people claiming to follow Krishna are right hand path religious fundamentalists. I’d suggest to stay far away from them.

Shiva is more of a consciousness, a universal cosmic consciousness. Shiva plays a big role in kundalini, and in tantra. It’s said that when Shiva and Kali unite, the kundalini fully awakens.

There’s nothing really that interesting about these archtypes other than they are exotic since they are from the East. I’m getting back into Western based systems since I personally find it more logical and rational.

1 Like

That was a long time ago when I posted that. I’ve met some Hare Krishnas since then and you are 100% correct lmao. They are like Hindu Mormons.

Funny that you mention Shiva’s role in Kundalini. I’ve been trying to compile a bunch of information on Kundalini from whatever tantric texts I can find with English translation. I’m a total newb to Kundalini though. Where did you learn?

Personally I disagree. I find tantric philosophy, at least in a Shaivite or Vajrayana flavor, makes a lot of sense to me. It gives me just enough structure ethically I guess, but also emphasizes going against the herd.

1 Like

better to find a way to awaken the kundalini, thru a teacher or some magic. Once you experience it then you’ll understand. It can’t really be described. You become a god basically

1 Like

From the perspective of Aghora tantra, Shiva is everything, since he is the void and everything which emanates from it. So this is basically Shiva giving himself permission to appear in front of himself :man_shrugging:t2:

One can break it down to essentially be what could be referred to as a fathomable experience, merely for the magician who is communing with the entity. Such as all sorts of beings that appear speaking the magicians native language or appearing in anthropomorphic forms. It is the magician that is giving form to the formless or making the unfathomable well fathomable.

1 Like