E.a is live on YouTube right now

For those that want to pop in Koetting is doing a live stream on youtube and answering people’s questions

8 Likes

There was one part where someone asked when Azazel was coming back to earth. E.A said he’s here and with everyone who has ever summoned him. he said the incantation and it felt like a bolt of lightning shot up my arm :astonished:

6 Likes

That was a good stream

4 Likes

Me too. That was intense. What a glorious live stream.

2 Likes

It was also intense for other reasons :smirk:

8 Likes

Damn what did I miss?! :laughing:

5 Likes

Hahaha :))))) :wink:

3 Likes

He’s not my type.im not the type to fall for guys easily. I really dont like tattoos but he has a really charming smile and I kept getting distracted.

3 Likes

Srsly though it was recorded go watch the replay if you missed it. has a lot of great info and he has a lot of suprising answers. I only caught the end of it so im gonna go back and watch the first half i missed.

3 Likes

E.A should make more live but rituals for wealthy health and live for subscribers (10$) and then everone would be able to do ritual with EA watching live :smiley:

Working through works of darkness, in evocation, if you are good at scrying do you need incense for spirit materialization? I see astral energy form where I concentrate my attention, even in open daylight.

1 Like

Fwiw, I don’t use incense, I mean hardly ever - not as a base, I will VERY occasionally use it as an offering - because it makes me sneeze and I can see without it.

2 Likes

Lol yes I don’t like it either it chokes me, burns my eyes. Every time I go into trance the smoke goes right into my eyes. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Hi. My name is ezelle. In new to this. 6 month. Trying to invoke Clauneck. Trying to invoke Lucifer. I’m struggling. I find the incense following me while I’m busy with meditating. . I don’t know how to interpret it. Can u help. Can I sell my soul to you fo financial help. I’m meditating daily since June 2017. Struggling. Need a break … can u help

1 Like

Hi Ezelle!

If you want to book a consultation with E.A., this is the link for information:

If you want to join in posting in threads here, this forum has all kinds of information to assist you in learning and generally make friends with practicing magicians, and if you’d like to stick around, please introduce yourself to members of the forum in this thread.

It’s one of the forum’s rules, and means everyone can get to know new people and be sociable! :thumbsup:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum