Disembodied screaming...Is fun

I evoked the spirit Zahgurim for the first time tonight. I was outside in my backyard and in the middle of the incantation i heard the must terrifying screaming coming for my left, i thought at first an animal or a person was getting tortured and then the screaming was right by me and i expected lights to go on in all the houses and people to come out to see what the hell was going on.But nothing to see but me and screaming coming for nowhere and then Zahgurim shows up, to me he looked something like goro from the mortal kombat games but not as friendly, i told him what i wanted and i think he said yes, he was not speaking english and as soon as i said do this for me, he’s gone and the screaming stopped and its dead quiet again. I’ve heard sounds in evocations before but nothing like this. And of course i did not have my damn voice recorder with me, oh well next time maybe. All in all a very interesting evening.=)

5 Likes

Hey I am considering working with this entity soon. Just wanted to know if it delivered for you. I’m looking for an entity that can kill relatively quickly compared to some other entities which seem to prefer torturing the target for a good long while before finally ending them

2 Likes

I have no idea, the target seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, and i never bothered to go looking for them…So maybe.

To be honest even though i do a lot of baneful working that one was done when i had been drinking and in the heat of the moment, when i do curses i prefer to do them as cold as possible and not in a total out of control red rage, so it will be interesting to see if Zahgurim’s reaction to you is different then mine, if you decide to summon him

2 Likes

A shame you didn’t record that screaming. That would have been a dank good new sound effect for Calvin Harris new songs.

In all seriousness thoug, I hope that you had succes with him and will continue to do so.

1 Like

ah fair enough. Are there any other entities you would recommend for such a baneful working? I was thinking of dra’talon as well.

2 Likes

Dra’talon is excellent and reliable for baneful works so is Methsan, but they work very slowly and you might not eat for a week after calling Methsan like i did, he really is that gross and it takes forever for the smell to go alway. ones that can end a target faster are Samael, Abaddon, Amaymon, Glasya-Labolas that i’ve seen so far.

4 Likes