Demon for adultery

I am looking for a demon who can get someone to cheat on their husband. I don’t want to harm them any more than this or necessarily break up their marraige, it’s a complicated situation. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Sitri. Never worked with him but other users swear by him.

Sitri will make her fuck and forget

Time to get your black magick balls.

You want but you don’t want to hurt? That causes doubt and hesitation which ruins spells.

If her husband is your friend you wouldn’t even think of this. So if you are willing to do this then your friendship with him isn’t cemented.

No entity wants to work with human doubt, fear or self defeating morality and concepts of good and evil.

Cast, fuck, enjoy.

Hell she will likely come back about the guilt of it but loving it.

Then fuck her again and twice as hard.

Hell, fuck her once for me.

2 Likes

[quote=“DrknessNC, post:4, topic:4803”]Time to get your black magick balls.

You want but you don’t want to hurt? That causes doubt and hesitation which ruins spells.

If her husband is your friend you wouldn’t even think of this. So if you are willing to do this then your friendship with him isn’t cemented.

No entity wants to work with human doubt, fear or self defeating morality and concepts of good and evil.

Cast, fuck, enjoy.

Hell she will likely come back about the guilt of it but loving it.

Then fuck her again and twice as hard.

Hell, fuck her once for me.[/quote]

I wouldn’t say he doesn’t have balls because he doesn’t want someone to get hurt as a result of his working, nor would I say this falls under the banner of doubt. It is simply his “will” that his desire manifest without causing unnecessary harm. If that’s what he wants, then so be it. Isn’t that what magick is supposed to be about–manifesting our will in this world the way we see fit?

Just because the guy isn’t his best friend doesn’t mean he wants to see him suffer. In my opinion, not having any concern for how one’s magick might affect others, or acting hastily, can in many cases be irresponsible…and I am not talking about morality, but about seeing the bigger picture and making sure the end result is something the magician is at peace with.

There are plenty of examples where people have pushed their will into this world through magick with certain stipulations in place–for all sorts of reasons. A working doesn’t have to be limited to just one thing. A magician’s will can be as simple or complex as he wants it to be.

…and saying a demon won’t want to work with someone because they don’t want to see unnecessary harm come to an individual is off-base, IMO. There are demons that will heal people, save relationships, and even save lives because that’s what the magician wants. Why is it any different in this case? Magick is about the magician’s will, not the demon’s. The day demons stop wanting to assist us because our will doesn’t match theirs is the day they become useless.

You are right in that if he is unsure, or hesitant about doing a particular working, that t will harm his chances of success, but this is all more the reason to make sure that he doesn’t do something he isn’t comfortable with. Telling him to just go ahead with the working without any concern for the man is going to reduce his chances of success because he already made it clear that this isn’t what he wants. As long as he feels this way, he will be contradicting his true will.

Black magick doesn’t mean good or bad–those two terms are irrelevant, so saying he needs to get his “black magick balls” simply because his will doesn’t involve unnecessary harm is a mischaracterization of the term “black magik”. Magick is black not because it is associated with “evil” (as the word is typically defined), but because the magician is pushing his will into this world to affect change. Whether the motive is love, happiness, hate, or harm matters not.

1 Like

I have to agree with the first post. I never want to break up a healthy marriage or a relationship were two people are generally happy especially when children are involved. If they are both miserable then all bets are off. And it won’t take much to get them to cheat. I see all these posts asking about how do I get this person to fuck me? But barely ever do I see a post where the person was like yeah. I did an evocation and we had sex.

1 Like

Okay, I just opened a sigil and we had sex.

Unsure or hesitant … Once again find one’s black magick balls.

Even fucking Yoda … Do or do not… there is no try.

I cast a spell once to open the option after it had been taken off the table, and it worked marvelously. I ended up getting wise to the little cretin before going through, and instead twisted the spell to break his magickal spine over my magickal knee. But the spell DID work.

1 Like