Craziest Thing

I had noting but a back pack and three outfits six months ago. I decided to leave where I was and ended up staying with my sister. in the beginning of 2016 I called upon King Paimon through invocation to help. I thought I did something wrong at first but at the time I was mentally and spiritually exhausted. I tried again and things started to change for me. I ended up getting a part time job after two weeks of being in a new state. A few weeks later I got a second part time job. Within two months I had my own place. I didn’t pay for any furniture. I was thinking of everything I need to buy for my place and it literally started appearing at my door. My apartment manager would bring me things people left behind which helped me save a lot of money. I decided to quit my job then I got a full time job that’s right by my place. I got hired on the spot. Since I’ve been working at this company I’ve had 5 raises. Now I’ve been there for 5 months and they keep promoting me. My music career is bloomin. I’m an upcoming rapper. I’m being followed by multi platnium artist on instagram. One of them works with Eminem. Doors have been opening left and right since I found my true path in life. I also recently started working with Azazel .He also has been teaching me crazy shit and has me constantly writing music. People think I’m crazy when I talk about these spirits but I’m still a
mazed at what has happened and is happening.

5 Likes

Yeah, that happens. It’s one of the reasons I don’t talk about this stuff with other people unless they’re guided to me or I’m guided to them.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

Make sure you stop by the introduction thread and introduce yourself. It’s the rules around here.
Introduce Yourself to Members of the Forum

And it’s always a good thing to check out the rules when you join a new forum …
BALG Rules – Please read them!

See you around the forums!

1 Like

Good for you buddy! Keep us updated!!!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

If you made songs and raps about black magick, you would be my best friend.

2 Likes

I definitely need to hear some of these songs of yours bro.

2 Likes

Instagram is Lizzybordenofficial
I will be creating a Youtube channel soon.

1 Like

Instagram is Lizzybordenofficial
I will be creating a Youtube channel soon. :smile: