Could vampirism increase normal ritual power?

I just got my copy of S Ben Qayins book of smokeless fire. The first chapter of the book has a sentence written passively, stating that methods of vampirism could increase ritual power. How is this done?

I’m assuming that you are taking the energy of another to use in ritual. What’s the best way to go about this. Do I target someone(stranger or no) before a ritual to increase power? It’s there a way to store energy drained from vampirism, like a vessel, or having servitors/familiars/legionaries bring it to you when doing ritual?

6 Likes

yes to all of the above.

you drain them before ritual, you can store it in yourself, a crystal, a servitor or even an object like a talisman to recharge it. you can also use vampirism to weaken a stubborn target and then curse them. you can also drain shields too. your psychic abilities and senses will increase drastically

8 Likes

What are some books on vampirism to increase this power? And what’s the best item to use for a vessel?

2 Likes

crystals for vessels. especially black tourmaline, since itll filter the energy for you, which is extremely helpful.

ardeth the made vampire
psychic vampire codex
vampire gate
shekem apep
(i might come back with a longer list)

8 Likes

You can store energy in a servitor, or store it in a part of your body’s energy system. I keep negative energy in my left arm and positive energy in my right. Raw energy (pure power, life force, elemental, nature shit, etc) is kept in ny heart. As a matter of fact I used that earlier to suck the power out of a storm and saved my town from a wild tornado LOL

During ritual, use the drained power instead of your own power. Don’t ground or center until after ritual, otherwise you might fuck up the energy. Happens all the time to me.

3 Likes

Could I use a ritual dagger to store it? Also once the object contains the power how do I use it/extract it from the object and how do I direct the force towards the ritual?

1 Like

Can I get the energy to an existing or pending manifestation? Like give it to a spirit I evoked a couple days ago? Is so how?

yes you can store it until then. what id do is store intp a servitor until then and then take it from the servitor and give it to the spirit by envisioning a blue light being the energy you took going from you to that spirit

3 Likes

you can also give people energy as well as take

3 Likes

same way youd use your own energy. i dont see why you cant use a dagger

Just a small side note. You can also store your oun energy in a vessel, I prefer crystals and I agree black torumaline is a great choice for doing so.

Yes I know what you are thinking. “Why would I want to store my energy in a vessel?”. Well to tell you the truth there are a number of benefits to doing this. Say you for some unknown reason can’t find someone to vamp energy off of, you will have some energy stored away for just that type of roadbumb.(don’t forget there are things you can do to restore you energy after placing some away for later use.) Also yes it can be utiliesed in the same way vamped energy can to increase the power of a ritual. Think of it kind of like this, if you are doing a ritual without vamped or stored energy, you will just be pulling from the available energy frome yourself, but if you are utilizing vamped or stored energy, you have a lot more then usual to draw upon. One other great reason for storing your own energy, is if you are the victim of an vamping attack yourself. You will have some “batteries” on hand to give yourself an emergency recharge.

I suggest looking more into stored energy in all its forms, it can be a very useful tool.

I hope this little side note was of some benefit to someone.

7 Likes

i agree, well said

1 Like

desmonX, some other really good books are Michale Ford. there is Book of the WitchMoon, Akhkharu - Vampyre Magick, LUCIFERIAN WITCHCRAFT - Azal’ucel Edition, An older book if you can find it is The Vampire Gate - The Vampyre Magickian. but you might have to get it as a PDF

Was going to say Black Tourmaline :slight_smile: lol

Store some energy in a bottle of water and you have reserves in case you need it. :smile:

4 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

whats your opinion, out of curiosity, on sekhem apep-tychonian vampyre magick?

3 Likes

Easy. Visualize drawing the energy into the athame. Expel it like you would from your hand, use it as a stand in for a representation of the energy it holds (2), or draw it into your arm.

1. Example: death energy is represented by skulls. You can fill an object with death energy and use said object in a ritual as a less potent substitute for a skull.
1 Like

From my experience, all energy is the same, just taking on different characteristics from the alignments of it’s source. With that knowledge in mind, it is very easy to alter energies to sit neutrally, then blend them into your own stores. At which point you can use them in their pure form, or adjust them to be positive or negative for a purpose.

And energy vampirism doesn’t require you drawing from other people, you can draw from any source of energy, up to and including planetary energies if you so choose to draw from them (although planetary spirits don’t really like that if you take their energies all the time). I actually oftentimes draw from the ambient energies that are just around me, just because they are there and can be drawn from.

4 Likes

I might be wrong, but im pretty sure vampirism is specifically drawing life energy out of living, corporeal beings. That would make gathering free or residual energy out of one’s surroundings or planetary spirits something different.

And from my own experience, the source of any particular energy gives it a flavor. You COULD distill the flavor out of it, but its often a lot of work, and many i know use that flavor on purpose

5 Likes

Excellent!!! I did a similar energy manipulation working some 10 years ago it works very good and empowers the spirits to materialise. Inclusively they can speak clearly or knock to make themselves noticed.

:bat:

3 Likes

You must give something (energy) to get something (results) … so if you could harness energy to give you could expect better results.

2 Likes