Clairvoyance tips

Can someone recommend for me a good psychic potion or oil to use and open my third eye?

1 Like

LSD, DMT, Mescaline, Marijuana, But take my advice and stay away from PCP and Salvia Divinorum. :wink:

Or try, Anna Riva Anointing Oils they are pretty good so are the ones michael w. ford sells on his website, you can also look up Lucky MoJo, their oils are excellent as well.

7 Likes

This has been known to help people with that.

7 Likes

Awesome advice. I love your meditations!

1 Like

Thank you so much for writing this all down for us! I will copy it into my book and do it. I do have a question. Ok. I don’t want to sound too dumb but how do you know when you are in that theta state? I used to meditate a lot and had no problems because I was just meditating. I wasn’t trying to talk to someone or go somewhere. Now when I try to meditate it is for a purpose of contact or astral travel or something like that but now I can’t seem to get into trance state. I am always thinking I should be doing something or what next. And if I am supposed to get into theta state and then read or write something to do the ritual or evocation then I am out of state. How do you be in a trance like state but read something or say something you’ve memorized and stay in trance or write what you’re hearing if you are deep in a meditative state?

1 Like

Abramelin oil, German version.

2 Likes

Daydreaming is theta state. So if you have ever just zoned out you were in theta.

6 Likes

Oh. I thought it was something more or deeper or something. Thanks. I don’t know why I have to try so hard and expect so much from myself. It seems like it is stopping me. Have to work on that! It is just all you guys are so amazing and can do so much… And I feel like a potato! lol! Thanks for the response. I am going to do the meditation tonight and I realized something. I have actually been doing some of that already on my own! That makes me feel better. Maybe more like a french fry.

3 Likes

Hello Rahnoren how are you going are you well, wont be long to wait now for my 16" glass disc to arrive, with my black glass paint, paint brushes, and aerosol black spray can for glass, and my finger puncherer, so i can make myself a very evil Haunted black scrying mirror. :+1:

1 Like

I thank you guys for the information you gave me. As a Nigerian, I wish to know the website to buy this hallucination drugs like mescaline, DMT.

It’s off the topic, but try to stay away from hallucination drugs. It’s a friendly advice, nothing else.
There’s a plenty of easy things you can do to become clairvoyant.

3 Likes