Chat Thread

Fuck, you start punishing stupid you’re never gonna sleep again. lol

1 Like

eh i needed the practice atm. azazel wanted to talk about it, actually. (he seems to poke around and lot and he used to not like me at all so that says something)

1 Like

If you feel Azazel didn’t like you, he was showing you something for your own evolution or using it as a tool to get you to pay attention to something.

1 Like

that may actually be a good point lol. i just wonder what

1 Like

Try to remember why you felt that way and what you were experiencing at the time. It might help give you a clue.

inexperience comes to mind. rushed. didnt know me.

1 Like

They wouldn’t hold inexperience against you or that they didn’t know you. Your feeling of “I’m inexperienced” may have caused an attitude he didn’t respond well to. And the “rushed” part probably added a “not giving this the respect it’s due” vibe to the operation.

That’s just my initial feelings on what you wrote.

The moment you change those things inside you, you’ll find Azazel responds to you very differently.

1 Like

no i didnt know me.

but i get what you mean

Try interacting with these forces as an equal in every way. One King to another King.

1 Like

right, that was when i first started. now things are ran differently

1 Like

As you change, your relationships with various spirits will change.

i really want this

1 Like

lmao That’s a cool shirt.

1 Like

cat-thulhu

What sound does it make when it sneezes? cat-choo-loo

That reminds me of “FUUS ROH DAH”

whos on?

probably gonna be my last few posts before i log out for a long time

1 Like

I’m hither. So what’s up? Where ya goin’?

1 Like

to take some time to be by myself. according to my divinations it seems i need it as ive hit a lot and blocks, some of them self created

2 Likes

Ah, I see. I understand. BALG will still be here.