Chat Thread

i am having sychronicities up the ass…

1 Like

I see Ahriman as one of those things off lord of the rings. …thats how he looks to me…with a crown that fits to the head.

2 Likes

If its following though thats weird…Azazel made himself known to me right off and so has every other spirit that was helpful and not hurtful…being a stalker is just weird no matter form its in.

1 Like

shadow people can be weird

Azazel and Lucifuge both challenged me in different ways. Hell, Lucifuge was downright aggressive to me. But they both served a purpose and both turned out to be wonderful companions.

I don’t have much of my spiritual sight opened, so when I see something with my eyes it is often a dark shadow. When I speak with Ahriman telephatically, he looks much different in my imagination.

In the end, I don’t place too much emphasis on their apprearances. I think of those as “user interfaces” while the spirit is more of the Conscious Power or Force itself.

1 Like

I see what your saying. Im just worried that it may not be a spirit they would want or need around…but of course im probably just being an overprotective mom again :wink:

3 Likes

You’re fine, Arianna. We’re just coming at stuff from different perspectives. No worries, my friend.

The truth is it could be anything. Without more info, there’s no way to tell.

1 Like

WHOOP WHOOP I GOT MY DRACONIAN RITUAL BOOK
yassssss bitch lol.

4 Likes

I don’t the know what it was, but I didn’t like it observing me. And frankly, the fact that I saw it zip past the floor that night was just plain creepy.

So I worked with Sekhmet and Anat and now it’s gone. I did some cleansing later with Isis so it’s cool.

I had a talk with Isis and she mentioned that the thing felt attracted to my aura and wanted to attach itself to me ( I’ve been working on cleansing my aura and strengthening it for some time now )

It’s all cool now and it’s gone. If it’s comes back, I’ll just have Kali Ma devour it.

So how goes the day guys ?

~Aluriel

2 Likes

Thanks ari, it’s no longer a problem anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the concern. But nah, it takes a lot to get me to feel threatened.

I did observe it for a while but it just didn’t do anything and I got bored and I wasn’t going to allow myself to sleep with that thing around.

So I got rid of it

2 Likes

I notice all kind of shit creeping around the edges of my aura… Lmfao.

hey guys. haven t been here in like a year or more and the whole forum interface has changed. omg. hope i ll find my way . anyways nice to be here again.:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If you find a looooong thread (like this one!) use the bookmark tab, like a ribbon, in the three dots (like this > … ) at the bottom of the post to bookmark when you had enough, so you can come back to it later - use Category in the top menu to make a list on the left-hand side that looks more like the old forum, and also, all e-mail alerts work now - new PM, new reply, it’s all abrave new world! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m around for a bit if anyone wants to chat.

hewoo

1 Like

Dude. Are you ever not around? I mean, sheesh. You’d think you were Omnipresent or sumthin’. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Hello from the otherside!!! I couldn’t help it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Come on through to the Other Side … Slip on through to the Other Side …” :wink:

3 Likes

LOOOOL

How is everyone doing today?

1 Like