Chat Thread

For me as soon as the serpent hits my crown chakra…boom fireworks…but sometimes it does it around the time it hits the third eye…its like omg!! :scream: lets do it again :joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Preach sistah!! lol

2 Likes

I agree with that. Your advice about spending the same amount of time on each one.

2 Likes

Yeah then you don’t over focus and lose the prime objective which is to get it to the crown chakra :smiley:

2 Likes

Funny you should mention Ki-Lam-Lil … it entered my mind as I was shutting down the pc and I was like “yep, that’s the one”. lol

Anyway … I am back.

2 Likes

Cool i researched it too :slight_smile: it means Earth-Plants-Wind in sumerian so its kinda fits as my goddess gifts seem to follow that style :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, Ki-Lam-Lil … kinda gotta ring to it … if you don’t mind sharing, can you describe your experience when you open the Eye of Tiamat?

@kiss-lamia-lilith

@valkarath Hmmm its a bit odd as its in shamanic time, its like your litrally in the void living darkness that shimmers almost liquid feel to it but its also a corridor then the dragonic eye or eye of tiamiat will appear i use it as a gateway to get where i need to go but when you pass through it it’s like this amazing sensation that litrally like you can visit and see anywhere at anytime like literal ultimate freedom.

2 Likes

I have that but its a serpent like when i hit it the cobra spreads its hood and opens his eyes.

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I use shamanic journey techniques for my own form of soul travel. And I have used gateways when I’m soul travelling. But I’ve never experienced what you’re calling the Eye of Tiamat.

I did, however, experience the Black Sun within me opening up as a dragon’s eye the other day. This was a second one that felt like it was deep within my heart center. But it feels much deeper and bigger than my heart center feels physically.

And today, I felt myself collapsing within that Black Sun and allowing all sense of my Self to dissolve into what I can only call the Void. It felt very much like I was the vastness of the Void breathing.

Hard to describe the experiences for me, but they felt very profound to me. Guess Eva’s right … when we do weird shit, weird shit happens. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yeah i’m literally a Void traveller so i start off there lol I have no idea why! Everyone else in the class was a linear traveller so they start of in the sacred space or heart space, then they move on to where they need to go and i was like nope not me i can only see darkness and the occasional shimmer lol. Then he went on to explain i was a rare type of traveller known as a Void traveller lol

1 Like

Hey, we all start wherever we start. I just honor the fact that we’re each different and on a different journey. Life would be pretty boring if we were all the same. :smiley:

2 Likes

3rd Eye Training and simple magick with nothing but candles and incense or even material-less magick would be a wonderful subject.

I’ve done quite a bit of work with magick without using physical objects and I’ve found the physical objects as anchors really help me. I’ve actually started incorporating more of it in my work now.

What specifically are you wanting to know, @Pwnie? And where are you at on your own journey? Have you started a regular meditation practice?

Hey guys, so a totally random off question here, what do you do when you feel a dark shadow thing follow you ?

Try to commune with it? Right now it’s more of a, I know you’re there thing. I see images at the edges of my vision and when I turn there’s nothing there.

1 Like

Hold on

2 Likes

whats it look like?
something that looks human but isnt human?

This is what you do

Read the whole thread.

it could also be a shadow person

@Aluriel … do you feel threatened?

I had Azazel and Lucifuge both appear to me as dark shadows and they were wonderful companions. Lucifer also appeared to me as a dark shadow and we got along just fine.

And Ahriman definitely took the form of a dark shadow when he showed up for a chat.

None of these threatened me in any way.

1 Like