A wiccan probably

1 Like

There used to be a couple of them here but they had no idea what was going on

1 Like

Just being ignorant :joy:

1 Like

They made all magicians look bad smh

1 Like

Should try and get the deluxe leather edition, its still for sale last time i checked i donā€™t know how many is left, it feels like the book is communicating with me, when i was looking at Amazon for glass to make my own black mirror Amazon has got round annealed tempered glass from 14 to upto 72 inch, but they have 12 inch ones in annealed not tempered at 12 inch something is telling me go for the 16 inch Ā½ inch thick with beveled edges for a black scrying mirror so i have got a better view when i purchase a 4K TV i go for a 65 inch not a little TV and i thought if i go for a second glass how about a rectangular annealed tempered glass 24 by 48 inch by Ā½ inch thick for a second black scrying mirror Amazon does sell upto 48 by 84 inch by Ā¾ inch thick in annealed tempered glass rectangular 250 pounds in weight i thought that size black scrying mirror it could also be used as a door to a dark realm could also be used for allow entities to come through the 48 by 84 inch black mirror so they donā€™t have to struggle to come through canā€™t have demon getting bad backs o this is going to be fun.

1 Like

Ya if my check cones in soon ill be getting the black magic of ahriman

1 Like

Lol canā€™t have demons getting bad backs

1 Like

Can you imagine a demon coming through the portal with a walking stick, hunched over? :joy:

1 Like

Lmao that would be great

1 Like

See if you make a black mirror 48 by 84 inch demons, evil spirits changeling, the old ones they just have to walk through without bumping there head, and tell them to get rid of the drug addict living down the back units by haunting him and kill all his dope plants with a rotting plague so if he smokes his dope he will end up getting the Bubonic plague isnā€™t it exciting, so i am building up a collection of goods i will purchase later a 16 inch Ā½ inch thick round annealed tempered glass for a travelling black scrying mirror to use in grave yards and a 24 by 48 inch by Ā½ inch thick rectangular annealed tempered glass to make my self a larger black scrying mirror and put on the wall where i sleep at night so when i open my eyes when i am in bed i am looking in the black mirror could have a second one facing each other and i would have a black mirror and create a black infinity the other one i will make is a 250 pound 48 by 84 inch by Ā¾ inch thick black scrying mirror to use as a portal. Before i forget i will use 1st coat of high glossy black paint for glass airosol spray can let dry, the second coat i will mix human bone powder and demon oils i can get from Luciferian Apothecary my blood mix well apply with paint brush.

1 Like

LOL hell yeah. Drug addict problems lately? Not you, the person

1 Like

I tell you it is worth every dollar do you know if a copy like that it would be worth 3,000 US dollars on ebay because last time i check rear grimoires on ebay there are balg books for sale Black Book of Azathoth 2,500 US dollars and a copy of Dante Abiels Necromantic Sorcery so when you do get you own copy of Black magic of Ahriman keep it it will be really valuable because in this life it is hard to earn a fortune i am so ultimately glad i got a book of megatons of power just at the moment i can only read from the book because i havenā€™t got the herbology herbs yet im still waiting for delivery of my human bone powder from Luciferian apotheca, things can go very wrong if i donā€™t use the book correctly.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Ahriman would have any respect for the Troll God. Ahriman would literally strip the flesh from Jesusus bones and crushed devoured and destroyed and i will be there with Lucifer Azazel and be baracking for Ahriman, i have this lovely Demonic Emblem Zuplo Family spirit not human, it is quite Haunted its been telling me how to create a Alchemy powder to be used to summon a fire demon 1 part Brimstone, 1 part ash, 1 part human bone powder, Ā¼ part Demonic oil mix together burn over dragon blood resin offering dish sitting in a inverted pentagram pure black candle on each point Warning your not making gun powder , keep safe.

1 Like

ok but why are you telling me this. this site does have sections for rhp stuff and white magick so as long as it does i will respect both sides and both sides should be equally allowed to talk about their paths.
as long as neither side is pushing me into anything or trying to force their beliefs on me then ā€¦do what thou wilt.

if you have issuse with Jesus thats your bussiness not mine. so dont involve me in any war i dont want to be apart of it.

Consider me neutral.

3 Likes

Chill babe hes already banned lol. @Eye_of_Ra

im refering to what bowling said to me

2 Likes

Bowling isnā€™t banned.

2 Likes

Oh