Chat Thread

However I hear pretty decent stuff about it

1 Like

i guess ill find out lol

3 Likes

True, true lol

2 Likes

Hey @Eye_of_Ra, when you get a chance, try to evoke me. Iā€™ve been curious to see what my Godself might say lol

If you want a seal, I can send it to you.
You donā€™t have to do it now or tonight tho

2 Likes

I was dweller in the presence of king Paimonia. Walked side by side with zagan. Meditated hand in hand with purson. Drank the divine mixture that is the tears of an angel, the blood of the fallen, the saliva the cosmos, the breast milk of she who is nameless. Offered to me by a seven headed dragan,ten horns upon each head, ten flaming crowns above each horn. I have each of the seven blasphemous names that are upon each of the great dragons head carved deep into my bones. With a name unspeakable, so powerful and filled unperceivable energy, written and given to as a gift that names the creature born at very moment of the creation of rage, written across my penis. Rite now I am with child. And regret my creation. Then 3 months ago something beautiful happend to me. Let me show you .

1 Like

That happened anyways that evocation of me man i dont remember talking to you about it but that was great that was 100% me

1 Like

You have nothing for me nor do i wish anything from you i say this with respect our forum is our forum we dont aloow any dogmas or preaching of religion we are free thinkers here, hell we basically kicked out a overly devotional satanist recently. We do not bother you abd we ask that you do not bother us

3 Likes

Yo Kriss, please allow me to explain Something. You are going into too much detail about your spiritual expeditions with the names tattooed on your penis thing. We have ladies on this forum and they do not want or need to hear about that.

Two, as far as the Jesus Christ shit is concerned we donā€™t do dogma here as @RiseorDie said. Sharing your experience is one thing, but proclamation of a ā€œdeliver this message to the worldā€ is uncalled for. Doesnā€™t matter if Jesus gave it to you or not. So please, regulate what you post and to who you talk to friend. We are here to learn and Ascend. Not the opposite :smiley:

4 Likes

I want to help

1 Like

I believe there is a right hand section for posting about your faith/religion

2 Likes

Hell even some of our strongest memebers work with angels

1 Like

@RiseorDie any words of wisdom to our brother in Ascent as to how he can help us out?

By respecting the right of all men to believe what they want to believe and to repect others that think otherwise. Now if you wish to continue on our forum and help with the ascent you speak of you must ask @Lady_Eva for forgiveness. and then you must not preach about yahway again while you are on this site. so long as you have learned the rules and see the errors in your ways i dont see as to why she wouldnt let you stay

1 Like

Look man. Iā€™m here to send a message. With a mission of my own. To recruit. If anyone is with in the ages of 19-33 men or woman and wish to truly become a ā€œliving Godā€ come to me Iā€™ve got a secret for you. Be quick. Be quick. Woe alligators are coming. 7:01-12:21 this door will be open

well im gonna go look at my new books. you guys behave and dont fall into any troll traps.

i :heart: u @Micah, @RiseorDie, @Nagathex. :kissing_heart:
good night.

4 Likes

:heart: you too @Eye_of_Ra we will try

1 Like

:heart:ļø

1 Like

No trolls. Sorry I bothered you guys. I see itā€™s not time yet. How do i delete my account ?

Friend, any backhanded method that you cannot share publicly sets off alarm bells in our minds. The spirits DO NOT operate that way. Iā€™m not saying EA has the ONLY way to ascend, but it is consistent enough to where we do not have to recruit behind closed doors :smiley:

Come, now, letā€™s be intelligent about thisā€¦
Who are you recruiting for?

You know whatā€¦
I will not entertain that question, because it is clear who you are recruiting for.

2 Likes

That doesnt make sense

3 Likes