Chat Thread

Boring

Later man

Trust me I wanted to put my mind out there… If you really want me to I will

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Because my definition if incubus is a classification of vampire. In my mind, and incubus is a creature, with or without a body, that arouses emotional and sexual energy and feeds off that energy. Thats why i classify myself as a succubus, I arouse emotional and sexual energy and consume it. It’s like eating pure life-force, but flavored differently

2 Likes

So, in my own definitions, what you sent me is a sex bot, not an incubus. A charming gift, but not what i expected, lol :slight_smile:

Go to work, do the things! No lopped off limbs or digits!

2 Likes

Anywhooooooo with my few minutes of lunch break left, how are you, @RiseorDie?

Not bad kinda tired but eh what are you going to do, you?

Very tired physically, just keeping low at work so i don’t have to shout. Thinking of calling up a non-corporeal tonight for practice, but not really inspired as to which one. I don’t like to bug the 72 without decent cause, feels rude.

1 Like

Yea i can see why

Also i think my clauaudience is getting better last night hear this ringing for a solid 10 mjns

Talk about synchronicities… As soon as I typed what I did about getting back to work, the manager let me off. Right at that moment I felt drained. I have the whole day to deal with the offender lol

1 Like

Good shit man

1 Like

Offender?

2 Likes

Not you @Anastasiya…someone else

I mean, i could offend you if you want

2 Likes

Lol very funny… But seriously it’s someone else who is weak. They are like Plankton. Small, weak, insignificant little shits that only serve to strengthen those who are higher up the food chain. They are our meal, our jokes of magic, our shit that comes out our tiny asshole.

Sorry. I don’t know where that came from. My anger is something else

1 Like

Pride goeth, brother. Water is weak too

1 Like

Yea fun stuff

1 Like

Lol true

Im not meaning to rain in your parade, but be thorough. Dont let arrogance or rage make you miss something. Rip a starfish in half and you get two starfish instead

2 Likes

Good point

2 Likes