Lol if he did my bad

1 Like

It’s all good fam lol

1 Like

That cook is stoll walkjg …

1 Like

I will crank it up a notch then

1 Like

but yea again I apologize for craig i kinda let hom what ever he wants but i got it sorted out he shouldnt do it agsin

1 Like

So @Micah yahwey was messing with you? Is that what i understand?

1 Like

Is there a way to come up with warding sigils to warding against yahwey

1 Like

Well apparently amateratsu destroys his workings lol

1 Like

Yup. Anything can be a sigil for anything, if it’s charged for it. You just gotta believe they’re working.

1 Like

I’m sorry gentlemen, I just went on break. @RiseorDie the bastard Yahweh was messing with my phone charger lol. It never screwed up before. It was right about the halfway point for the evocation list

1 Like

Perhaps it’s not someone actively messing with you, but instead improperly sumped energy? Not meaning any offense, just an observation about magi who throw massive amounts of power around- sometimes they retain a “static charge” and shock themselves or the things/people around them

1 Like

Good point @Anastasiya! I was actually thinking “what if it’s all these demons I’ve been summoning?”. But that doesn’t add into all the mental attacks, intrusive thoughts, restless nights, etc

1 Like

Well then

1 Like

Actually, in my experience, those are still symptoms of improper energy sump. A mind at peace is not restless, nor is it susceptible to attack. Try some better, more intensive grounding and REALLY let go of the work before you go to bed

1 Like

And it’s all good concering Craigslist lol he’s a child familiar. Children will be children lol