Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

Oh, the wonders work.

1 Like

The demonic angel hath descended to bless all of you :smiling_imp: jk how are you my people?

Anyone here?

Me.

Cool letā€™s talk then :slight_smile:

Soā€¦ have you ever done baneful magick?

Yes I have, what of it

Oh. I ask because at this moment Iā€™m really upset at a company and I was thinking about evoking a baneful demon to shut down that company. Of courseā€¦ someone tells me to be careful because that company might be magically protected. Not to mention that since Iā€™m quite new to magick, and Iā€™m not clairvoyant or clairaudient I might get hurt in the processā€¦ what do you think?

1 Like

Wait it out, then do so. Specifically because you havenā€™t developed any Clair abilities and youā€™re quite new, which denotes that you may not even know how to protect yourself. What company is this?

Konamiā€¦ did you hear what they did to Hideo Kojima back in 2015? Also they are jerks to their customersā€¦ I play Yugioh and that company doesnā€™t know how to handle the game wellā€¦

I am aware of their existence, but only because I am a gamer. I didnā€™t hear what they did to that particular person, I no longer have any ties or associations with them. Why would you say they cannot handle their own creation well?

Many people in the yugioh community say that. Personally I believe them because of an issue that is they create things that no one bothers to play. If you play yugioh you will know what I mean. They make cards that no one plays. Recently they changed the rules of the game to make things worse. More decks will now be unplayableā€¦ They werenā€™t thinking thoroughly. Please donā€™t scold me or anything. Iā€™m just expressing myself and on behalf of the yugioh community. Many people are upset.

Honestly, Iā€™m not here to scold you for your reasons as to why your doing it. Iā€™m here to advise you. One of my advice is that you push aside the reasons for doing it and be honest that youā€™re cursing them because you want them to suffer

Debating whether or not to play with one of the new guys hereā€¦ Hmmm

Do it.

He seems clingy, and one of the other women i work with has mentioned that heā€™s a little creeper-ish. Not sure if it will be worth the trouble, as heā€™s not as good looking as another of our newbs. Hell, based on looks alone, Iā€™d far rather ask out the girl who calls him creepy, but she has a kid and I donā€™t wanna deal with that.

1 Like

Well itā€™s up to you if you wish to. Plus it might make him stop when your done messing with him or make it worse. But as I said up to you just donā€™t let it get to far but that is just common sense with these types of things but personally I would.

boring work is boring :frowning:

Lol i think i will, though i may have already screwed it up by dropping the SO card early. Weā€™ll see where this goes, maybe my instinct was right and I dont want him anyway, lol

1 Like

Tell me how it goes. Same @Seven