Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

Yeah she sent them but atm i’m just really working on getting into TGS and energy work @valkarath

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. I like to stay focused, too. Good trait to develop. Just didn’t want you believing you couldn’t do it.

i know i can, you hear EA Koetting talk about this static snow or something like that, when you focus on where the wall meets the ceiling?
i see that stuff all the time especially during day time, has that something to do with my third eye opening?

1 Like

Valkarath sings a few bars of “I Think We’re Alone Now” by Tiffany. You know, in a cool, heavy metal sort of way.

When you see stuff like that, it’s usually an indicator that you’re slipping into at least a bit of a trance state and your clairvoyance is engaging.

If you’re wanting to strengthen your clairvoyance, try gazing softly into a candle flame and imagine the energy entering through either your third eye or your physical eyes. Feel that energy growing stronger and stronger in your mind.

And then try gazing into whatever causes the static to appear for you.

I found doing that for several days has really helped me activate my own clairvoyance and start seeing energy patterns much more clearly than I was before.

3 Likes

Hey guys :slight_smile:
Has anyone here read Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon?

@Kamikaze2020

Nope. It’s on my never-ending reading list, but I don’t think I’ll get to it any time soon. Did you just want to discuss it or was there something specific you needed help with?

I could use some help with an exercise from that book. :slight_smile:

I can try to help you, but I don’t know the book or the exercise. What are you trying to do?

Here’s the information.

I’m guessing you’re having trouble understanding what he means by the term “magnetize”, right?

I guess…

As for the Eyebright, it looks like you can buy it in powder form from this website.

All I did was search for “eyebright purchase” and it was one of the first links. Google is your friend.

Now I don’t know anything about it or what form you need it in, but just Google it until you find it. Then when you find it in the form you need, search a little more to see where you can get a good price for it.

@Kamikaze2020 … What do you mean, you guess? Do you know what he means by “magnetize the water”? Did he define that term anywhere in the book? Did he have you do any previous exercises where maybe he mentioned creating a magnetic force or energy between your hands?

Gotta give me something to work with here, man. Just talk to me. We’re having a conversation. We’ll figure it out together.

So far I have been doing the train of thought exercise and inpregnating my breathing with my desires. Also when I eat, I impregnate my meals with my desire as well.

Is this the first book or course you’ve worked through?

Yes

Ok, here’s the thing. Your entire understanding is coming from his book and the experiences you’ve had through it. So you’re using his words to describe things.

That’s useless for describing things to someone who hasn’t read his book.

Since I haven’t read his book, we have to translate what you’re experiencing and working on into more of a general description of what you’re doing. I’m sure it’s a form of energy work and I’m skilled in that area, so I’m sure I can help you if we can get past the terminology issue.

What you’re actually doing is building a model of how magick works in your mind. I call it a magickal mental model.

But other people have a different magickal mental model that they’ve built to understand how magick works for them.

That’s what makes this stuff so difficult to talk about. Translating stuff from your model into their model and back again.

So … does he ever say what the term “magnetize” means? Like, “here’s how you magnetize something”?

@Kamikaze2020

It looks like you’re going in and out, so the back and forth probably won’t work too well. I think he’s just talking about charging the water with energy and your intention. I’ll drop my suggestions over in your thread and you can take it from there.

Hallo folks

Hey, @Anastasiya. How’re you doin’, brat?