Hey, @RiseorDie. Sup.

no i have to work tomorrow

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up man

1 Like

Auntie escapes again

2 Likes

Hey, itā€™ll probably feel like a vacation after today. lol

@RiseorDie ā€¦ Nothinā€™ much. Just chattinā€™ with the gang.

1 Like

i got inked yesterday

1 Like

Oh yeah? Any photos? Whatā€™d ya get?

Its the beginning of my sleeve

2 Likes

1 Like

@Seven ā€¦

That looks really cool. Nice ink. You got me so excited I accidentally closed my browser trying to get back out of the photos. lol

2 Likes

Lol itā€™s far from done tho, well the mandala on my hand is pretty much done but i think the entire thing will be done in 6 months if it wonā€™t be longer

1 Like

Going to color it or shade it, too?

Only shade and alot of dot work, you can find the tattoo artist on facebook with the name blacksmithtattoo
heā€™s specialized in dotwork

2 Likes

Cool. Some of the best ink Iā€™ve ever seen was done with just black ink and shading. Itā€™s amazing what some of those guys and gals can do.

2 Likes

So I got a question for you guys itā€™s something iv been wondering for awhile in astral projection do you see out of your own eyes or your minds eye? Since I have the basics of soul travel down I thought I would try and learn projection better

1 Like

i do it with my third eye

2 Likes

You donā€™t see through your physical eyes. When Iā€™ve had actual astral travel experiences, it feels very real and I can see clearly. Iā€™ve often confused it for being wide awake, although there were little inconsistencies when I remembered the experience. Like clues I wasnā€™t in my every day waking world.

Iā€™m working on opening my own clairvoyant abilities up right now.

As I was working on them the other day, I was asked to imagine myself floating.

I did and I completely relaxed so much that my body fell asleep.

My mind snapped wide awake and I noticed I had shifted over to my astral body. I couldnā€™t feel my physical body. I wasnā€™t breathing. I couldnā€™t see any external light coming in through my eyelids.

But I couldnā€™t see anything like Iā€™ve experienced when I had a spontaneous astral experience.

A spirit I was working with told me to imagine going somewhere. And I could feel my astral body moving, but I just couldnā€™t see anything. All I could see was a flat gray.

Today, I got to the point where I could actually see some silver clouds, but then it faded away when I started moving. I found I could still receive images in my memory like I do with soul travel even though I wasnā€™t seeing anything at the time.

So ā€¦ based on these experiences ā€¦ Iā€™ve gotta say itā€™s some form of clairvoyance.

3 Likes

Thanks for the details man appreciate it

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to AP or soultravel

2 Likes

Soul travel through the shamanic journey technique is easy, @Seven. Iā€™m sure you could do it now.

Lady Eva has some instructions for it. Or I can point you to a shamanic journey tutorial on YouTube if you want it. Itā€™s a very useful technique.

1 Like