Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

And I’m outta here. Have a great night, guys.

1 Like

I’m hanging around for a little while right now if anyone wants to chat about magickal schtuff. Lemme know.

Yay! So wotcha think of my OCD Samhain timing thing? :smiley:

Srs question. too cray-cray or is it interesting?

1 Like

I think you forgot to show your work, young lady. Valkrath gives Eva his best school teacher look. lol

Seriously, it’s interesting work. You are way more astrologically inclined than I am, so I’m like “If Eva says so, it’s good enough for me.” lol

2 Likes

I’ve gotta admit, I did say this in my head in my best Valley Girl voice:

“Uh-Muh-Gawd … that sounds like soooo much work. Can I just … like … direct my energy toward a gold star sticker or sumthin’? I mean, I just don’t have anything to wear for star-chasing.”

Sorry. I know I’m a very bad influence. I should probably be punished. :smiling_imp: :smile: :wink:

2 Likes

I actually 100% did the work in pen and paper, but my first one was out by about 9 houtrs somehow, because calculating partial days (and the whole 60m thing) threw me, if times were digital/base 10 I’d have been fine, but I got it right 2nd time round! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Base 10 makes things so much easier. It’s a real pain to do time conversions. And don’t even get me started on time zones. Ugh.

I’m glad you did the work. I’m sure it will help people who want to work on that ritual together.

I know I appreciated you listing the time windows on the working against the pedos.

1 Like

Gots to go. Have a great day, fellow BALGrogs.

i had a weird dream last night. wanna take a stab at it?

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra

What perfect timing. hehe

I’m not really a dream interpretation guy, Arianna. And mucking around in your subconscious would probably just scar me for life. :wink:

I hope you figure it out, hun.

1 Like

it wasnt that extreme lol

1 Like

Go ahead and describe if you want. I’ll hang around a few and talk it through with you if it helps you.

eh, its ok if you dont want too. I understand

I don’t mind. It’s just not my thing. Hell, most of my dreams are just weird shit, too. Still haven’t figured them out. lol

If my subconscious mind wants to get me a message, it has to yell “HEY YOU! YEAH, YOU! GOTTA MESSAGE!” lol

well i could hear a womans voice talking to me…she was saying something about Azazel and a book.

but it didnt feel like she was talking about BOA. it felt like a different book.

so now im wondering what book? Perhaps Azazel wants me to read a certain book.

2 Likes

Ok, so guess that doesn’t require much interpretation. I’d say you’re reading that right.

Don’t know. But you’ll know it when you see it. And it probably won’t be one you’d pick on your own.

When that happens to me, I’m like “Seriously? You want to read that?” And then sometimes all I needed was one sentence in the entire book.

Why don’t you just evoke Azazel and chat with him about it? That’s what I do.

I’m pretty direct and practical about stuff. Yeah, I know … I take all the fun out of it. lol

1 Like

yea i probally will tonight. babysitting right now. so theres no way its gonna be quiet enough to hear anyone talk. i cant even hear myself think lol a house of four boys 6 to 2 months old. mostly being a referee :joy:

2 Likes

See, this is the disturbing stuff I’m talking about with you, Arianna. Now I just imagined myself in your place, babysitting … and I’m terrified. Scarred for life. lol

Actually, I think I’m just having post-traumatic stress from my own babysitting experiences. I literally got tied to a chair once. Of course, I could really get of it. Maybe. lol

2 Likes

Nice chatting with you, Arianna. I gotta go do some Yoga and grab a bite to eat. Talk to you later, girl.

1 Like