Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

Here bored, anyone want to chat?

2 Likes

Its my birthday! Woot! Got a new deck of oracle cards today, can’t wait for them to get here!

4 Likes

Nice happy birthday

2 Likes

happy :birthday: birthday

2 Likes

Happy Late Birthday :birthday:

1 Like

Totally annon

2 Likes

“I’m so happy, I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them.” :joy:

2 Likes

This brings a tear to me eye:*

2 Likes

Happy birthday!:heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Happy birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a Doctors appointment today. I don’t have very good feelings about it.

1 Like

Oh sorry also. Happy Belated Birthday. :birthday: :birthday:

2 Likes

I have been interested in Santurnian Necromancy but was informed Dante Abiel is unavailable. I say I’m spiritual and am raised Christian. I find Mr.Koetting and his fellow magus invaluable with their wisdom. I find nothing wrong with enlightenment. I have Lupus and supposedly have 10 years left. I’m going blind and still am waiting for disability benefits for almost 6 years now. I hoped to personally be trained by Mr.Koetting when I do have income. I just wish it could be sooner than later… I know nothing in this life is free but is there ANY WAY Mr.Koetting could provide me with his time to see if im worthy enough for his time and pathworkings? Thx thou for your quick responses.

1 Like

Just letting people know I am going to be gone for the day. Still feel free to message me though, I will respond later tonight or tomarrow when I can.

Hope you all have a great day and lots of enlightenment.:grin:

3 Likes

Ave Cassini

1 Like

I’m kind of bored anyone want to revive this thread with me?

1 Like

What is up my duuude! What are you up to today? :blush:

1 Like

Not doing to bad can’t really complain, you?

Not bad. Watching Merlin and wishing magick was that way irl.