Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

I sometimes do that kinda thing with dice in D&D, but I choose to be respectful of other people’s dice

1 Like

I used to be a complete dick I would put a sigil on the end of their stick with the inten that they would miss everytime lol.

Now it’s hey he’s going to win lets not let that happen lol.

Choosing not to react in anger is going to be extraordinarily difficult today. Should I just burn the bridge and find a new job?

1 Like

If you’re extremely unhappy with it yup I would and have

1 Like

I can relate but if you’re planning of quitting, first get your new job and then give your management a piece of your mind.

4 Likes

Oh thats how I’ve always done it. I have a family to look out for, lol. Nah i probably won’t quit, I’m just thinking about it and asking for comiseration. If things were truly so bad i should quit, then I would also be thinking of lawsuits. So far it’s just an overwhelming workload that one person physically cannot do in 40 hours a week. Just stressful and no one else can really take the heat off.

I MIGHT go burn down a customer’s building, tho… I’m considering a heavy hex on their business, something along the lines of a toxic acquisition or bad merger, considering their size

3 Likes

This one has a new pen! I’m so excited! It’s a slender fountain pen with a reservoir i can fill with almost any color i want! I am going to ruin my bank account with ink purchases :3

4 Likes

I have in idea if you like it its only a suggestion it might your perticuler talents. So hears a few best of Luck.

You mean you think i should make items like this? I’ve thought about it, but I’m not sure I’m ok with binding entities to objects. And I would have a much harder time binding an entity to a ring someone else made, because my own objects of power gain their power through the process of making them.

When i get my forge up and running, however, you can bet your ass I’m going to forge some blades that contain the elemental spirits of the ores they’re made from. This wouldn’t be a binding, sinve they’d already inhabit the material. It would be more like a home remodel for them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Could bind the malevolent entity to a ritual blade. eg. a poltergeist there pritty reliable.

1 Like

I’ve never met a malevolent spirit. I’ve met spirits that others would classify as malevolent, but they never bothered me for long. Even poltergeists aren’t mean to me, they just seem young, bored, and starved for attention.

And if you wanted a separate entity bound to a blade that wasn’t already living in the material, someone besides me will have to do it for you :confused:

3 Likes

After i purchase the Large black urn for Ahrimanic current im thing of purchase a ritual blade from Luciferian apotheca then bound one do i get a choice.

1 Like

… I don’t mean to be rude, but i dont understand that last statement. I feel like i missed some verbs and punctuation

In the book black magic of Ahriman, it ses to build a Alter Purchase a Large black urn, graveyard dirt, human bone fragment powder, a snake for a sacrifice, soil from a place of power, a ritual blade that is what im purchase from Luciferian apotheca, then bound a poltergeist to it, also im not going to tell Kurtis when im going to put the urn alter together im going to keep it a secret im going to go my own way in the Ahrimanic current apparently back when i purchase my copy of the black magic of Ahriman i only knew about the circle of counter creation talisman for $199 from the balg site i never ever knew anything about the pendant for $150 well thats very strange sounds like to good to be true, so im not going to worry about it anymore i don’t even care anymore, am doing my own thing from now on since balg has the guts to sell the on for $199 im going to purchase that one Kurtis will never going to her from me ever again.

1 Like

I just wanted to inform that I have returned from my vacation. Such a refreshment that was!

4 Likes

Im so exited I’ve just purchase a 1Ltr tin of burger black paint for concrete and a 2 inch paint brush so i can paint the Large urn black and i will add to the tin of black paint 1 dessert spoon of graveyard dirt and a ¼ teaspoon of bone powder and drops of my own blood and 5 drops of Az Queen of demons oil, and mix very well and pressto there i have it 1Ltr tin of Burger Damnation black paint to paint the large white Urn 3 coats of black Damnation paint, also you know all those morons ride those Land speed Bicycles with the 104 tooth spocket on the front and a 13 tooth at the wheel and have to be toed upto 100 - 150 MPH on a push bike because they can’t get going, i have a better idea i purchased a 1:50 ratio inline plenetry gearing to be installed on a bicycle and so i can reach speeds between 360 to 800 + kmh without the need of a slip stream ive worked it all out, isn’t that a path to greatness.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back you prince of madness

I thank you Risen. But I would have kissed you, if you welcomed me with CHEESE!

4 Likes

Today i came into some five or six deer hides from my father in law. They are all soft suede and various shades of brown, including one that is almost a blood-brown.

Anyone have ideas for some charms or bracelets? :3 I’ve never worked leather before, but I’m POSITIVE i can figure it out in no time! And our fearless leaders are more than welcome to request something special, including @Asenath_Mason @Lady_Eva @KurtisJoseph @Timothy and EA himself (whose tag i can’t seem to find). If i missed any of our leaders, it was not intentional and you are still welcome to pm me!

If this post is inappropriate, by all means remove it, Lady Mod. I’m just excited to have some raw materials to work with all of a sudden! Off to bed now :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@E.A

There you go @Anastasiya

1 Like