Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

Chocolate and muffins, good sir :3 everyone knows muffins are the superior bread! Add frosting, and a simple muffin becomes the Sovereign Cupcake!

1 Like

Define encrypt.

the grimoire im working on with be written with a coded alphabet

Oh. I recommend doing one that hardly anyone knows.

1 Like

yes good idea!

1 Like

Don’t do runes. Well wait, are you selling this or no?

no. i dont think so

Oh yeah don’t do runes then

1 Like

You could also do it online and have a good program that keeps it.on lockdown

1 Like

do you have a recommendation of who to use?

Unfortunately, no. That was just an idea of mine.

1 Like

Codes or ciphers, anythng to make the untrained eye unable to read it. Exceptionally bad penmanship also counts, lol

1 Like

You could take the language from a video game

1 Like

Chocolate muffins are the best!

1 Like

i like pie

2 Likes

Apple pie? :o

1 Like

Where in Belgium

i have a book with several different magickal alphabets. i will probably use one of those.
@Nagathex

Ok

This is a common misconception about two similar (but not the same) baking products.

One similarity between cupcakes and muffins is the ingredients. Both usually contain flour, eggs, butter, sugar and milk. However, muffins sometimes replace all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, oat flour or even various nut flours. Muffins can also be filled with a variety of tasty mix-ins, such as dried fruits, nuts or chocolate chips. In addition, muffins may replace butter with a liquid form of fat, such as vegetable oil. The amount of butter and sugar is higher in cupcakes than in muffins.

The mixing process and the consistency of the batter differentiates cupcakes and muffins. Cupcakes are made by creaming the butter and sugar together to create a smooth, fluffy batter. Cupcake batter is beaten significantly longer than muffin batter; this creates a uniformness of air bubbles throughout the cupcake. Muffin batter, on the other hand, is beaten briefly and remains relatively lumpy. This makes for a more dense baked good.

Muffins are often believed to be the healthier option, which is why it is acceptable to eat them for breakfast. But muffins are not always the healthier option. You can, however, have savory muffins, but not savory cupcakes. If you think removing the frosting from a cupcake makes it a muffin, you’re wrong. This is how I see it: a cupcake is a small cake and a muffin is a small quick bread. If you can’t pour the the batter into a 8-in. circular pan and make a birthday cake, then you have yourself a muffin.

3 Likes