Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

thats good hear. im glad you are happy!

Itā€™s DENVER COMIC CON! YYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!

3 Likes

AWESOME! How did you enjoy it ?

More rain? In London? Impossible!

It was a BLAST, and inspired me to get to writing again :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome, I love to write as well ! What genre do you specialize in ?

post apocalyptic science fiction, epic fantasy, and wanting to branch into hard SF and horror :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice ! Maybe we could trade stories sometime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I write about vampires

2 Likes

Iā€™m down, just need to get down to writing them :slight_smile: I fell into the trap of only short fiction, then never even finishing those, so i intend to get back to writing novel length stuff. Got some layout stuff to do first tho. I have two major novels ready to be started, possibly three or four depending on how thr layout works. I actually donā€™t know about going into the serial stuff or not

And @Eye_of_Ra Iā€™d be happy to add you to my reading list :slight_smile: we should start a group!

2 Likes

yes, sounds good to me.

1 Like

Sounds good to me too! I have some random things Iā€™d written a while ago that I always want to go back to but never really have the time to do so.

They just sit in my laptop and stare at me. I do have one really short story about a child serial (okay maybe not serial) killer.

It was more of a play on a psychology thing really.

2 Likes

Awesome! I love to write, but I donā€™t have enough ā€˜fuelā€™ so to speak to see a project through till the end.

Thatā€™s why I really respect authors that have awesome material out there.

I like writing about supernatural creatures as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh cool!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The only thing I write are poems for peopleā€¦

1 Like

i like poems

2 Likes

The first spirit that I contacted on a Spirit Board also liked poetry and pointed me to a poem called Aku.

Aku by Chairil Anwar (1943)
If my time has come
I donā€™t want anyone to beg
Not even you

I donā€™t need that sniveling!

Iā€™m but a wild animal
Exiled even from his own group

Even if bullets pierce my skin
I will still enrage and attack

Wounds and poison Iā€™ll take running
Running

Until the pain leaves

And I will care even less
I want to live a thousand more years

4 Likes

I was just wondering if any of you wonderful souls are musicians? Iā€™m sure thereā€™s been plenty conversation about it, but I havenā€™t had the chance to dig too deep for it. I would love to hear your music if you are, and maybe we could collaborate someday.

2 Likes

Oh no sorry. Music hasnā€™t really been my interest, plus she and me donā€™t really click too well. :wink:

You two donā€™t click well? When creating, listening, or both? Haha