Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

I’m mainly focusing on evocation.

1 Like

thats cool. what spirits have you evoked?

Here is a link to a post I posted, it explains my current situation.

1 Like

Going to meet Lilith for the first time, hope i dont make a complete fool of myself in front of my probable progenitor!

(The first version of this was accidentally a specific reply, this time it’s just a general reply, sorry about the confusion, folks!)

3 Likes

Does anybody know any spirits that do the same job as King Paimon? You know… influence other people’s mind? I don’t want to evoke King Paimon because I sent him on a task, and I don’t want to spoil his task. Help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

So… Lilith is wonderful :purple_heart:

Thank you @Lady_Eva for giving me that little shove. I know you didn’t think of it that way when you said what you did, but it was wonderful and exactly what I needed

1 Like

Watch the 9 kings seminar on YouTube from EA I would link it but I can’t right now.

Here ya go!

2 Likes

Yup that’s it thank you sir

1 Like

Ah so Beleth and Belial are the other ones? Now I have a question. Are companies authority figures in their products? I hope I didn’t sound dumb asking this lol.

What do you mean by:

If you mean use them to get there products bought it wouldn’t surprise me if they did but not all I believe. And some might use a symbol that represents one of them with out knowing it. But this is pure speculation.

sigh I didn’t want to talk about my master plan, but maybe you will understand if I do talk about it. So here we go…

Okay so I play Yugioh, which is run by konami. And lately there has been an issue in the game I want to fix. I was thinking about evoking either King Paimon or Belial to influence konami to my idea, but I already sent King Paimon to do a task for me. So I was thinking about evoking Belial to manipulate konami, which I believe is an authority figure in Yugioh. What are your thoughts?

@Kamikaze2020

I’ve worked with Belial closely for an extended period of time and he is the first spirit I go to learn anything about influencing another person.

Nothing else I would say will help you achieve your goals, so we’ll just stop there. Take care.

2 Likes

Guess what Arianna i got some exciting news, i purchased a haunted offering vessel from ebay i can use with the Black magic of Ahriman and also use it when i practice black mirror scrying.:slight_smile:

1 Like

cool thats awesome!

How are you are you well.

1 Like

If you want to see it i link the image under topic vessel, evocation and Spirit possession.

1 Like

i am well how are you?

I am well over the moon, thank you.:slight_smile:

1 Like