Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

I am so tired today, weather is shitty as wel

Ya those two things never go together I bet all of us have been there

I have a dinner meeting after this and eventho i love food
right now i just want to watch series in bed lol, haven’t watch anything in forever, just been so busy with rituals and stuff

Lol at least you are at the ritual stage. I am almost there.

1 Like

Ugh. Part of me wants to hex my company for ALWAYS dragging its heels about stuff, and for allowing a whole department to slide around regulations as they please. The other part of me says “meh, whatever. They obviously don’t want you to leave, so let it all come to a head and watch other heads roll”

I know what you mean, i feel the same about the company i work at,
They want me to stay but eventually this company is diggin its own grave

1 Like

My company has been running on the wire of self destruction for 48 years, i have literally no idea how they have survived. This week i just want to scream about all the really stupid (elementary school stupid) shit that’s going on here. Ick

2 Likes

So, on my list of people to meet are Bast, Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, and Yog Sothoth. Who should I meet first?

1 Like

Cthulhu

Anyone ever met another human in person and you’re pretty damn sure they’re into magick of some sort?

2 Likes

can’t say i did except for the teenage goth girls who are into wicca, :grin:

1 Like

Lol yeah, i know that sort xD

There’s a different new guy at my job with obviously magickal tattoos, but his aloof aura makes it difficult to talk to him. Meh, maybe I’ll show some skin art myself and see what happens

2 Likes

Do it :slight_smile:

Ooo. Painting a picture with your nipples. Fantastic idea. I know that would get my attention. Oh, wait … I think I must have read that wrong …

Valkarath slinks away and goes back to lurking.

1 Like

Do NYARALETHOTEP

Dafuq? Some of us aren’t that physically… Adept? Talented? Lawl!

1 Like

My initial instinct is Nyarlathotep, since it’s already closer to the human perception. I just don’t remember who has precedence, Cthulhu or Nyarlathotep

Nyaralethotep. He has more precedence

Hey Guys and Gals, what’s up? Im new here and looking to meet some of the community.

1 Like

welcome aboard!

what types of magick do you practice?